Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Here is a real picture of Tebow in practice today with his new helmet. I love this picture. Perfect timing with the guys behind him.

Caption - Brady: "Really? We really sign him?" McDaniels: "Yep, that's my guy. He's here to replace you." 'laughs'.

0ap1000000210832.jpg

What is this no jersey number stuff? Have the pats done this in the past?

Tebow will look good in 5...doubt if he beats out Pizzaface Mallett but should earn a roster spot if he's gained a bit of humility and is willing to play additional positions. If so, I can't think of a better place for him.

display_image.jpg?x=143406

The late great Minister of Defense Reggie White of the Eagles, the Packers... and in 2000, the Panthers.

Green Bay Packers: 9x Pre-Super Bowl Era NFL Champions, 4x Super Bowl Champions, 3x NFC Champions

Indianapolis Colts: 2x Pre-Super Bowl Era NFL Champions, 2x Super Bowl Champions, 3x AFC Champions

Michigan Wolverines football: 11x National Champions, 8x Rose Bowl Champions, 3x Citrus/Capital One Bowl Champions

Detroit Tigers: 4x World Series Champions, 11x AL Pennant Winners

Detroit Pistons: 3x NBA Champions, 5x Eastern Conference Champions

vlad-guerrero-blue-jays.jpg

Vladimir Guerrero

Is he still around? He turned into quite the jobber.

Signed with the Long Island Ducks and hasn't appeared yet for the team. I think he's dealing woth some sort of "personal matters" if I remember the article I read correctly.

I have tickets to see them on Saturday, which I bought specifically because Vlad is one of my favorite players of all time. They also have Dontrelle Willis and Bill Hall, so it's not a total waste.

Vladimir Guerrero

Signed with the Long Island Ducks and hasn't appeared yet for the team. I think he's dealing woth some sort of "personal matters" if I remember the article I read correctly.

I have tickets to see them on Saturday, which I bought specifically because Vlad is one of my favorite players of all time. They also have Dontrelle Willis and Bill Hall, so it's not a total waste.

Back in his Expos days I used to countdown the days until they came to L.A. or the Dodgers went to Montreal. I loved watching him play back then. ..he will always be an Expo to me. hope you get to see him in person again. Definite HOFer in my book.

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

Lofton in short sleeves: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

l.jpg

Haha I was actually referring to a jersey with no long undersleeves.

The Astros pics are the only I've seen.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

display_image.jpg?x=143406

The late great Minister of Defense Reggie White of the Eagles, the Packers... and in 2000, the Panthers.

That helmet looks like it's 2 sizes too small for him lol!

Minister of hate. The world is a better place without him in it.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dominique with the Spurs, Tim's number too...

Dominique%20Wilkins%20on%20Spurs.jpg

I see your 'Nique Spurs pic, and raise you:

wilkins.jpg

'Nique in a Magic uni, during his final comeback in '99.

And for good measure, because I always thought he looked weird wearing this particular Hawks uni:

Well, at least he's in the Magic's 2nd best uniform design (after the original of course)

Vladimir Guerrero

Unrelated, but until you've posted that, I've never seen the Blue Jays' logo in 2D stitching (the big club used the 3D puff patch embroidery). I much prefer what Toronto uses now.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Vladimir Guerrero

Unrelated, but until you've posted that, I've never seen the Blue Jays' logo in 2D stitching (the big club used the 3D puff patch embroidery). I much prefer what Toronto uses now.

that's because it's from a minor league affiliate of the Blue Jays. Vlad never played a game with the MLB Blue Jays.