Players in the "wrong" uniforms

It sort of frustrates me how every time someone gets traded, they show up in this thread. Especially for players like Kimbrel who are still young enough to play for 10 years with their new team.

Yeah David Price was a good example of that.

FWIW Tebow is listed as #11. They couldn't wait to start selling his jersey

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

FWIW Tebow is listed as #11. They couldn't wait to start selling his jersey

The Patriots did the same thing as soon as he was assigned 5 early in the off-season.

His jersey (still displayed with a photoshopped '0' on it) is listed as a "special event item", with a later ship date. I'm assuming that's only because they haven't actually made any of them yet, but Ive never seen the "special event" designation for a jersey (or antyhing else for that matter) before.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Kyrie Irving had the #15 as his number on the roster after the draft and during the lockout. Post-lockout he changed to #2.

No jerseys were sold officially as #15 (because of the lockout and the fact that he was a rookie not yet under contract).

I know people had custom tees and jerseys ordered with "Irving 15" on them... Unfortunately i was one of them lol.

irvingfx.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |