Players in the "wrong" uniforms

23 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

And I have no idea what you are going for with Rooney.  Even an Everton fan cannot claim that the United shirt is the "wrong uniform" for him, as he is entering his 13th season there.

That's Juan Mata. 

3 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

He doesn't look bad in it (though, few would, that is a great looking sweater). But, yeah, so close to the trade and having been a Predator for over a decade, it just feels wrong.

I know, right. I'd gladly trade him back, if we could get back PK. All will be right again. :)

Randy Johnson in anything other than Mariners or Diamondbacks. (Though I would consider AZ "more" right).

johnson_expos_big_381_medium.jpg

Randy-Johnson-006274282.jpg

randy-johnson-house-for-sale.jpg

randy-johnson-giants.jpg

• Like 1

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

My answer for right uniform for the Rangers was Ruben Sierra...until I looked up his  Wikipedia entry. He played for half the damn league!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:09 PM, BringBackTheVet said:

Is Texas any star players right uniform? Lots of guys have passed through, or finished up there, but nobody seems like a Ranger. 

Even Nolan Ryan only finished up there, and had pretty much all of his great accomplishments elsewhere. 

The two most all-time Rangers in the most Rangereist pic out there.

NS_16NOLANRYAN_4111309.JPG

6uXNWAo.png

On 8 agosto 2016 at 8:24 PM, San Diego said:

Fernando+Torres+Chelsea+v+Sunderland+Pre

I'd say His only really wrong uniform is Milan

fernando-torres-milan1.jpg

Another player whose move from Chelsea to Milan gave us a wrong uniform, Micheal Essienessien.jpg

Keeping with the Chelsea  theme, a double whammy

ashley-cole.jpg

And the two other wrong uniforms for Cashley

241B455300000578-0-Ashley_Cole_enjoyed-m

Ashley-Cole-LA-Galaxy.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

seaver-white-sox.jpg

tom-seaver-red-sox2.jpg

A Daily Double: The first legit star for the New York Mets, Tom "Terrific" Seaver playing out the string in the mid-1980s with both Sox teams, Chicago and Boston; he didn't appear for the Red Sox in the 1986 World Series due to a knee injury, but he was introduced at Shea Stadium for Game 1 and received a standing ovation.

UBwef0L.png

2 hours ago, johnnysama said:

seaver-white-sox.jpg

tom-seaver-red-sox2.jpg

A Daily Double: The first legit star for the New York Mets, Tom "Terrific" Seaver playing out the string in the mid-1980s with both Sox teams, Chicago and Boston; he didn't appear for the Red Sox in the 1986 World Series due to a knee injury, but he was introduced at Shea Stadium for Game 1 and received a standing ovation.

Him in anything but a Mets uniform is just wrong.

XM4KeeA.png