NHL Jersey Discussion - 08-09 3rds

oakland ehs

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They looked great and played great. Solid win for the buds.

Regarding the Leafs alternate, its amazing. Definately picking up one of those but Im debating on who I should put on the back...

I'm having the same issue my friend.

Just wait and put Tavares on the back.

Regarding the Leafs alternate, its amazing. Definately picking up one of those but Im debating on who I should put on the back...

If we can play like we played last night on a consistent basis... then we'll be saving room for the other Schenn or someone lower down. :( (Although I'd love to see the younger Schenn here!).

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

It's gotta be Schenn.

The rest of the team won't be there in 3 year's time.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

It's gotta be Schenn.

The rest of the team won't be there in 3 year's time.

Just go with Mr. Schenn. On the subject of the Leafs and their thirds, they're the first team to actually wear a third jersey in the RBK Edge era.

:D

temp.png

TorontoMapleLeafs1.png

and yet another concept someone created that will be better than what they will unveil. i don't know who did that jersey but THAT should be the sens third jersey. I honestly would buy that jersey.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

If we can play like we played last night on a consistent basis... then we'll be saving room for the other Schenn or someone lower down. :( (Although I'd love to see the younger Schenn here!).

Schenn Bros. (maybe?) FTW B)

temp.png

TorontoMapleLeafs1.png

and yet another concept someone created that will be better than what they will unveil. i don't know who did that jersey but THAT should be the sens third jersey. I honestly would buy that jersey.

Here's the link to the petition

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/ottawa...ate-jersey.html

Don't know if these have been shown but the new St Louis Blues 3rd's now my most favorite 3rd ever

These all thanks to uni watch

BoyesBlues3rd.jpg

KariyaBlues3rd.jpg

BoyesBack3rd.jpg

More pics at the site

http://blues.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pag...;galleryId=7201

And the Ducks have made there logo larger it looks like

Last season

getzlaf.png

This season

beauchemin.png

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

KariyaBlues3rd.jpg

UGH!!! Why can't they wear a shell to make the shorts fit the jersey and socks?!?!?! Seriously, that addition would make that set look less mediocre and more decent. The beveling still has to be removed from the logo for it to be OK.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

KariyaBlues3rd.jpg

UGH!!! Why can't they wear a shell to make the shorts fit the jersey and socks?!?!?! Seriously, that addition would make that set look less mediocre and more decent. The beveling still has to be removed from the logo for it to be OK.

The best jersey in that picture is worn by the guy in the second row....

Homer%20Simpson%20Sabres.jpg

Habs jersey history from the book "La glorieuse histoire des canadiens". The research done in that book is extensive and look at that, they have the Habs jerseys look pretty much like what they presented earlier.

Fantastic find. I love how it is bilingual. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Habs jersey history from the book "La glorieuse histoire des canadiens". The research done in that book is extensive and look at that, they have the Habs jerseys look pretty much like what they presented earlier.

Hmm...may have to get a copy of that book. I can't remember ever seeing images of those white Canadiens jerseys with the stripes on the shoulders.

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

Hmm...may have to get a copy of that book. I can't remember ever seeing images of those white Canadiens jerseys with the stripes on the shoulders.

Indeed. That's a great find les3couleurs! What surprises me the most is how most of their jerseys never lasted longer than 3 seasons.

Archived