Jack in the Box testing new logo

Waffles

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like they are trying to make a fast food burger joint look all upscale like. Kind of like how McDonald's has those fake decorative bookshelves and flatscreen tv's with CNN on.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

It's like the box is supposed to be 3D, but the "Jack" is 2D. It just doesn't look right.

The Jack can read 2D, but I view the K as being on the other side of the cube.

You're probably right about their intent, as it would explain the size disparity between the k and the other letters, but my eyes just see it as flat. Partially because you don't see a line or shade difference where the bend would be, but also because it just doesn't make sense to have a box with three letters on one side and one on another.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Not bad, the food is still horrendous though.

You bite your tongue.

I miss Jack In The Box like hell when I'm away at school. I love that place. The tacos are delicious.

In these parts, Jack In The Box tacos are known as the kind of thing that are delicious only at 1 am on a weekend night while under the influence of various substances

In other words, its stoner food.

Not bad, the food is still horrendous though.

You bite your tongue.

I miss Jack In The Box like hell when I'm away at school. I love that place. The tacos are delicious.

In these parts, Jack In The Box tacos are known as the kind of thing that are delicious only at 1 am on a weekend night while under the influence of various substances

In other words, its stoner food.

In STL (and actually, there's plenty of people who don't like it...obviously), it's considered a sober Godsend.

Looks good...I like it and I will continue to eat Jumbo Jacks regardless of what some of you think of the food...nothing's better than those burgers at 3 AM.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I'm kind of halfway on the new look. Like most here, I initially thought "attempt to scale up", which isn't a bad aspiration.

But since we have no JITB locations here in the Springs, I'll have to stick with Carl's Jr. and their magnificent Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger.

Carls_Jr_logo_3-18-9.jpg

3101813238_7d0a1c2aae_o.png

• 1 month later...
So with the recent onslaught of commercials about the possible demise of Jack, are we about to see the "new and improved" logo unleashed upon us?

That's got to be it.

I did get a box of stuffed jalapeños over there a couple weeks ago, and it had the new logo printed on it. They must already be phasing it in company-wide.

0211091208a.jpg

VmWIn6B.png

Archived