Unpopular Opinions

collar is awful, side stripes end up nowhere because of sleeves.. powder blue is nice but imo it doesn't fit good with that red but thats maybe because i don't like blue-red combination anytime anywhere :ninja: i love wordmark and powder blue, the rest is garbage for me

spacer.png

The NFL needs a team whose primary/home jersey is yellow.

while I don't disagree with the sentiment, who would it be? An expansion team? Or an existing team that has a form of yellow/gold in their color template like the Chargers, Chiefs, Steelers, Packers, or Redskins? I cant think of one of them looking good in that.

If the Rams went back to using royal and varsity gold, I think they would be the team that could pull it off and make it look good.

Already posted this but it applies here as well:

vlad.png

The Angels 1971 set is fantastic in every way possible. Shame it was only worn for a year, considering it looks great even to this day. The little A just looks so sharp along with the jerseys. Would love to see this sweater make a comeback as a full-time alt.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

I don't know if it's unpopular here but is with high school/college age athletes. Multicolored facemasks are the 2nd dumbest, worst looking idea I've ever seen in sports! Oregon barely pulls it off because it flows with the helmet design but I still don't like it.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

- i like the Bengals current uniforms and hate their old ones

- i think the Chiefs & Redskins look dated/old/tired/boring, not classic

I can agree with the first part of this. If the Bengals could just drop the white side panel on the colored jerseys, They'd have a GREAT update of their old uniforms.

I don't like the Redskins yellow pants.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

- i like the Bengals current uniforms and hate their old ones

- i think the Chiefs & Redskins look dated/old/tired/boring, not classic

I agree with everything except the Chiefs. I love their look. I think the could benefit from adding a little more contrast between the shades of red and yellow. But other than that, they look great.

jNTsTyQ.png

don´t understand the love for NFL jerseys.........or even why someone would buy one, they are just t-shirts with huge numbers everywhere

do you mean soccer shirts? NFL jerseys are nothing like a t-shirt

how is it not just a $ 250 poly t-shirt with huge numbers ? most NFL jerseys don´t even have

embroidered logo patches

don´t understand the love for NFL jerseys.........or even why someone would buy one, they are just t-shirts with huge numbers everywhere

how is it not just a $ 250 poly t-shirt with huge numbers ? most NFL jerseys don´t even have

embroidered logo patches

the fit is much different, and I've never seen a t-shirt made of mesh

embroidered logo patches

the fit is much different, and I've never seen a t-shirt made of mesh

I think you guys are splitting hairs. It's not literally a T-shirt, but the point still stands...The numbers (for good on-the-field) reason are the primary feature. Aside from colors, the "team" features are minimal. I like football jerseys, but I've always understood those who do not.

The use of "t-shirt" is not technically correct, but not taken so literally, I get the point.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like this look:

New+York+Yankees+v+Boston+Red+Sox+Game+O

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I much prefer logos on baseball caps to stylized letters. I dont know why the hats trended that way, but imagine an NFL where everyone's helmet logo was as "blah" as the Giants, Bears, and 49ers.

I know the racial overtones to a logo like Chief Wahoo, but at least its something and not another block letter on the cap. Kudo's to the Jays and Orioles as well.