Unpopular Opinions

I'm not sure how unpopular this is, but I often see this uniform getting a lot of love.

I hate the Bulls black pinstripe alts from the 90s, absolutely hate them.

There is only one person who these Bulls black-pinstripe unis would be perfect for:

michael-jordan-air-jordan-11-concord(2).

Once he left, they would look very awkward at whoever wore them.

I actually like the blue facemask of the Colts when they had them. I used to not like the white facemasks they also had at one time but they're not that bad looking but I still would prefer the blue.

don't most prefer the blue? i thought i was in the minority of liking the new (2004) blue and grey mask

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I actually like the blue facemask of the Colts when they had them. I used to not like the white facemasks they also had at one time but they're not that bad looking but I still would prefer the blue.

don't most prefer the blue? i thought i was in the minority of liking the new (2004) blue and grey mask

I actually like them all. I want them to have a "throwback" with the white facemask look but it will never happen.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

I actually like them all. I want them to have a "throwback" with the white facemask look but it will never happen.

Why would you throwback and change only the face mask

I'm not sure how unpopular this is, but I often see this uniform getting a lot of love.

There is only one person who these Bulls black-pinstripe unis would be perfect for:

michael-jordan-air-jordan-11-concord(2).

Once he left, they would look very awkward at whoever wore them.

The lack of the pentagons on the shorts gives the set a downgrade in my book. The bull just looks lost on the pinstriped short. Also I think the pins could have been thicker.

I'm in a different boat, I like the black with pinstripes, but dislike it without.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

I never understood all of that Isles black jersey hate.

Me neither, I actually tend to like a lot of the hated hockey uniforms, but honestly, I think most of them would've been really good minor-league jerseys instead of NHL.

I usually am with the haters, I despise that Sabres alt, but something about the isles.... some how worked for me.

I never understood all of that Isles black jersey hate.

Me neither, I actually tend to like a lot of the hated hockey uniforms, but honestly, I think most of them would've been really good minor-league jerseys instead of NHL.

I usually am with the haters, I despise that Sabres alt, but something about the isles.... some how worked for me.

I don't really have much of a taste for hockey uniforms, so the Sabres new alt looks pretty gorgeous IMO.

Also, despite my first though, UNC and Duke's new football uniforms have really grown on me alot. I love the Black-Blue-Black look for UNC, it's really nice. Duke's is nice as well, they only gripe I have is the dumb BFBS being incorporated into the uniforms. I'd prefer if more basketball-first schools took designs from their basketball teams and threw them on a football uniform. Lots of potential there, Syracuse, Duke, UNC.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• 2 weeks later...