Unpopular Opinions

I like the Warriors' yellow sleeved jerseys, but only for them. Just like the Lakers have yellow as their full-time home jersey, Portland has their sash and the Bulls wear black socks in the playoffs, sleeved jerseys should just be a Golden State thing, IMO.

What's weird about that is that IMO Hockey uniforms are by far the most interesting of the four major sports.

I struggle to get excited about basketball or baseball uniforms, although I can appreciate a good one.

I think the reason for this is because hockey jerseys are the largest, so there is more room to do interesting stripes and patterns on them.

What's weird about that is that IMO Hockey uniforms are by far the most interesting of the four major sports.

I struggle to get excited about basketball or baseball uniforms, although I can appreciate a good one.

I think the reason for this is because hockey jerseys are the largest, so there is more room to do interesting stripes and patterns on them.
I think it's also because it has the most room for creativity. There are only so many variations on baseball jerseys. There's going to be a script or a chest logo, maybe a number on the front or not, a sleeve logo or not.

Basketball's the same. You're usually going to get a script with a number underneath it.

IbjBaeE.png

The Lakers aside, I hate color vs. color in the NBA. I think it's okay for any other sport, but I just can't bear it in basketball.

White is a color. I kid. How do you feel about silver vs. color or gray vs. color? (I'm thinking Spurs vs. another team's away jersey.)

the weagle is only a good logo when it's on a white background, and the negative space capital building is white.

in any other color, that logo is awful and drive me nuts. this why it should NEVER be the primary logo.