Unpopular Opinions

I love the pullover jersey look in baseball. I really don't know why it didn't catch on, it looks cool, and as Paul Lukas said, it makes sense from a practical standpoint.

13-astros-pullover-baseball-jerseys-wors

Unpopular opinion: That's an amazing uniform. The Astros should go back to it full-time.

Exactly my opinion. No lie. It's amazing.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I love the pullover jersey look in baseball. I really don't know why it didn't catch on, it looks cool, and as Paul Lukas said, it makes sense from a practical standpoint.

Unpopular opinion: That's an amazing uniform. The Astros should go back to it full-time.

Isn't this a popular opinion? The tequila sunrise uniforms were great

Happy happy

Happy happy

Maybe the unpopular opinion is that the navy caps are better than the orange caps with this uniform set. I love this set but HATE the orange caps. Navy caps are the way to go in my opinion.

I like the new Jags gradient helmet, although I think the idea could be slightly better implemented with a brighter gold.
Jaguars-New-Helmet-2013-.jpg
(and it's not just because this guy, who is from my class of my university, wears it)

Also, in general I like the Turn Ahead the Clock shirts.
2008974893.jpg

(I'm a fan of asymmetry, minimal elements, and big logos)

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I like it when the same teams enjoy success, I also hate all mid-majors in college basketball(examples: Butler, VCU, FGCU, George Mason).

Hmm... not surprised this opinion would come from a guy with Ohio State in his avatar given what happened in last year's NCAA. Nice move, leaving Wichita State out of your examples, BTW. :D

• Like 1

I waver back and forth between whether or not I'd want to see the Packers wear that. It's not because I feel like it would be the abomination that a lot of Packers fans probably would, but because I think GB's alternate uniform spot should be reserved for something from the Lambeau era.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'd only accept a gold Packers jersey if white pants came with it. And before you ask, yes, I've seen North Dakota State's unis (hell, I know a guy who played for the Bison when they were in D2).

I like it when the same teams enjoy success, I also hate all mid-majors in college basketball(examples: Butler, VCU, FGCU, George Mason).

heh, you'd love this year's Stagg Bowl (D3 championship)...Mount Union and Whitewater played for the D3 championship for seven straight years (2005-11), to the point that the 2011 game was a true Game 7 (UWW had won 3, Mount had won 3). I wanna say that's some kind of record, but I'm not sure. Discount it if you want, but keep in mind Mount produced Pierre Garcon and Cecil Shorts. Man I hated Garcon. Anyway, later this week is Game 8.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Jesus. Do you also root for the villains in movies, and enjoy watching people from Walmart run small family-owned businesses out of existence too?

• Like 1

Jesus. Do you also root for the villains in movies...

"That's the problem with heroes, really. Their only purpose in life is to thwart others. They make no plans, develop no strategies. They react instead of act. Without villains, heroes would stagnate. Without heroes, villains would be running the world. Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."

Jesus. Do you also root for the villains in movies, and enjoy watching people from Walmart run small family-owned businesses out of existence too?

Meh, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I have nothing against mid-majors and underdogs in general, but I do feel like something is wrong whenever the Dukes and UCLAs of basketball are not relevant during the season. Same goes for the Yankees in baseball, Celtics and Lakers for NBA, and USC and Texas in college football.

Exactly, I like the fact that the best teams stay on top. I enjoy Texas, Alabama, USC, Ohio State, LSU, and other well known teams to be ranked in NCAAF. In NCAAB I like it when MSU, OSU, Syracuse, Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, UCLA, Arizona, and other well knowns do good. I dislike the "cinderella stories" in the tournament because they destroy what I like to see, old prestigious universities battling it out in March.

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS