Unpopular Opinions

I want the Cardinals to continue to wear the blue road cap. I know the red one makes more sense, but I love the blue one...it's my favorite MLB cap.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

This is the best the Seahawks have ever looked.

Arizona+Cardinals+v+Seattle+Seahawks+-YWH6ea27lBl.jpg

Even though I like the homes better with white pants, I still prefer the monochrome look to anything they've worn before or since.

I thought that the Cavs black alternate from the 2010-2011 were cool. It's basically the Lebron James jersey with the 90s Cavs colors

milcle_110121_01.jpg

Completely agree. I think the addition of a white home version just switching the white on the trim for black as well as a blue alt would make this one of if not the best set in the NBA.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion so I'll just throw it out there: I hate the fact that NBA referees don't wear striped uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I absolute love the now "old" Charlotte Bobcats uniforms. Especially that shade of blue. One of the best looks in the league IMO.

J+White+Charlotte+Bobcats+v+Miami+Heat+gFsEFJdgmABl.jpg

Charlotte+Bobcats+v+Boston+Celtics+4k1D3KhMo2Jl.jpg

An orange alternate with this set would look great.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I absolute love the now "old" Charlotte Bobcats uniforms. Especially that shade of blue. One of the best looks in the league IMO.

Yeah that was a good look and they owned it. Now they look like 4 different teams at the same time.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I agree that it's a great set. My only gripes with it were with the weird collar design and the number font. Some of the numbers aren't terrible, but look at that 4 there. I don't like that 4 there.

90758391980.gif

I thought that the Cavs black alternate from the 2010-2011 were cool. It's basically the Lebron James jersey with the 90s Cavs colors

milcle_110121_01.jpg

Completely agree. I think the addition of a white home version just switching the white on the trim for black as well as a blue alt would make this one of if not the best set in the NBA.

Those are pretty cool. When did they wear them?

This wasn't that great of a set, even after the toning down of green. The only thing I really like are the scripts, which didn't even look great in those colours. I've never got why people say this is the best set they've ever worn. Another unpopular opinion: I really like their current set, with the exception of the colours (a lot of people seem to be vice-versa).

392266_display_image.jpg?1314801104

This was nothing special. I don't really think it's bad, but I don't get all the love it gets around here:

56181996_display_image.jpg?1315541371

This is my favourite old-school Leafs logo:

5qxts4g5ygd6rufh0k4ftx8rm.gif

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I'm not sure if this is an unpopular opinion so I'll just throw it out there: I hate the fact that NBA referees don't wear striped uniforms.

I totally agree with you. Basketball and football officials should wear striped shirts, period.

I'll go so far as to say American soccer should add that. There are lots of things about soccer that make it look foreign in the eyes of many Americans. Having refs wear striped shirts, instead of teams wearing striped shirts, would help.

I totally agree with you. Basketball and football officials should wear striped shirts, period.

I'll go so far as to say American soccer should add that. There are lots of things about soccer that make it look foreign in the eyes of many Americans. Having refs wear striped shirts, instead of teams wearing striped shirts, would help.

That's where you and I disagree. The solid-color uniform is standard for soccer referees. No need to change that.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)