2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

It's interesting that on teambuilder the black Tennessee jersey is a tech fit. do you people think that's EA just fooling around, or does anyone (mayhaps TylerBray) have confirmation that the Vols are going to wear black someone this season?

They still have the Idaho helmets from 2007 in there. They just don't remove jerseys a lot.

He's talking about the fact that they changed it from the old adidas template like it was when it was actually worn, to a TechFit jersey

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the jersey that the Colorado mascot is wearing, is the new away jersey for Colorado.

scaled-3.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

It's interesting that on teambuilder the black Tennessee jersey is a tech fit. do you people think that's EA just fooling around, or does anyone (mayhaps TylerBray) have confirmation that the Vols are going to wear black someone this season?

They still have the Idaho helmets from 2007 in there. They just don't remove jerseys a lot.

He's talking about the fact that they changed it from the old adidas template like it was when it was actually worn, to a TechFit jersey

I see, that makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if it was just an oversight by EA.

As for Colorado, I don't think they needed to change (as long as they didn't do what they did against Colorado State). But nonetheless, it's a decent look, so no complaints here.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Apparently the jersey that the Colorado mascot is wearing, is the new away jersey for Colorado.

scaled-3.jpg

They've been leaning towards going with the early 90's look for a little while now. Once they brought on Embree I knew it was only a matter of time. He is an old school Buff player and has talked about switching back a couple different times since he's been hired.

jNTsTyQ.png

i may be in the minority but colorado's modern uniform under hawkins was one of my favorites. the classic uniform will look really good too.

I prefer the "new" classic uniforms, but I actually thought the Hawkins unis were pretty good. The only thing I outright didn't like about them was the shoulder design, but it wasn't that distracting to me.

scaled-3.jpg

Good, they never should have left it IMO. Someone get that guy in front a shirt a size a 2 bigger.

scaled-3.jpg

id still like to see a little bit of Colorado's light blue in their uniforms

but look at that view! thats by far my favorite college stadium. who wouldnt want to play there? ugh, i think i want to move back to CO :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

You really can't beat that jersey for CU. Sure, they had some great sets in the late 90s (shadowed numbers, and the white/silver pinstripe numbers), but nothing tops these unis.

On a side note, what is Chip (mascot) looking at? A little funny + a little creepy. :grin:

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

You really can't beat that jersey for CU. Sure, they had some great sets in the late 90s (shadowed numbers, and the white/silver pinstripe numbers), but nothing tops these unis.

On a side note, what is Chip (mascot) looking at? A little funny + a little creepy. :grin:

Creepy is the person who took the photo "Batman style" and through a woman just to get a shot of mascot.

Mascot is just looking at the drink in the woman's hand and is saddened that s/he cannot have a cocktail at that function too.

268497_140111576067809_116875988391368_284451_3438514_n.jpg

I don't know what they can do but SC's look has always been one of my least favorite, with the busy helmet and colors that don't go too well together I've long felt that they are a program in need of an identity overhaul.

The South Carolina jersey looks like a high school jersey with those terrible colors.

To each his own, I think UA did make a better effort to match the garnet color to actual school color. Across different sports the Gamecocks garnet color has been all over the place.

Archived