2011-12 soccer kits

Saintsfan

You can always buy w/o the sponsor at the shops.

Could you then provide us with the link to the shop, when one can purchase licenced replica of this shirt w/o "3"?

Other than seeing them at Lilywhite's in London and at the Dublin International Airport?

Sorry, can't hook you up there; that's the problem with, you know, speaking from experience.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are any of these teams going to come up with a special Olympics crest or just go blank again? They still aren't allowed to wear their confederation badge, which I think is the stupidest thing I ever heard of

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So are any of these teams going to come up with a special Olympics crest or just go blank again? They still aren't allowed to wear their confederation badge, which I think is the stupidest thing I ever heard of

They aren't representing their confederations though, they are representing their Olympic association.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Lovely kits for Brazil. Nice work all around.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

They aren't representing their confederations though, they are representing their Olympic association.

but they qualify through the tournaments organized by football confederations, it is the FA not the national olympic comitee that names the squad and they require permission from FIFA to be released from their club duties during the tournament

but they qualify through the tournaments organized by football confederations, it is the FA not the national olympic comitee that names the squad and they require permission from FIFA to be released from their club duties during the tournament

Its pretty common throughout the Olympics for olympic teams to be kitted out in unique outfits, whatever the sport. Certainly team GB in whatever sport gets olympic kit (even in sports that they always compete as GB in.)

In some countries that amounts to little more than rebadging outfits, but more often than not its a more complete overhaul, brought about by one manufacturer having the contract with a sports federation and one with an olympic association. I actually think it kind of works well in fact, as it seperates the Olympics from other sports events. Most olympic sports have different rules than for usual competition. (In football its essentially under 23 plus I think 4(?) overaged players.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Nike continues to crap on Brazil's away shirt. How irritating. Another kit with yellow trim instead of white. And now blue shorts instead of white shorts? Seriously?

Your screen name is accurate my friend.

Nike continues to crap on Brazil's away shirt. How irritating. Another kit with yellow trim instead of white. And now blue shorts instead of white shorts? Seriously?

Your screen name is accurate my friend.

I also like his avatar. Do you think it's an accurate representation on how he actually looks?

spacer.png

Away is supposed to launch the 29th (same day as Italy friendly) according to Eurosport.

Cool. And the red/white is supposed to be in April I recall?

Yep, that's the plan. On a side note, Eurosport did say that the possibility exists that the release date for the away kit could be moved up or back a bit. Regardless, I'd expect it to make the on field debut against Italy on the 29th.

Archived