2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea how many big game hunters we had on these boards. Obviously a few of us have an intimate first hand knowledge of what Jaguars look like, most likely based on hand to paw combat deep in the jungles of central america. :P Since myself and a few others do not, in fact, have these hard won battle scars, and the insite of what "real" jaguars look like that come with them, we will just have to defend our stance with the simple statement that we happen to like the new logo better.

The Jags logo looks great on the hat, IMO. But at this point, I'm like why does it matter so much for it to look EXACTLY like a real jaguar? (exaggerating). If it's not, then it's too cartoon-like for some and they say it's coloring book material. Then, if it's too realistic, then people will complain that it's too detailed and doesn't fit the NFL. You just can't win.

The Jags logo looks great on the hat, IMO. But at this point, I'm like why does it matter so much for it to look EXACTLY like a real jaguar? (exaggerating). If it's not, then it's too cartoon-like for some and they say it's coloring book material. Then, if it's too realistic, then people will complain that it's too detailed and doesn't fit the NFL. You just can't win.

It reminds me of the people who complain of his teal tongue. Saying Jaguars don't have teal tongues. Even though in the NFL eagles have gray beaks, lions are blue, falcons are black and red, panthers don't have pupils, hawks of the sea has eyes of neon green, rams are blue, Americans in the 1700's were gray, dolphins are green, buffaloes are blue, ravens are purple, and more silver men that raid. Yet Jacksonville is the jack ass franchise with a teal tongue. Haters gonna hate.

It reminds me of the people who complain of his teal tongue. Saying Jaguars don't have teal tongues. Even though in the NFL eagles have gray beaks, lions are blue, falcons are black and red, panthers don't have pupils, hawks of the sea has eyes of neon green, rams are blue, Americans in the 1700's were gray, dolphins are green, buffaloes are blue, ravens are purple, and more silver men that raid. Yet Jacksonville is the jack ass franchise with a teal tongue. Haters gonna hate.

this

Actually, you can win. Look at the Cardinals, Seahawks, and Bengals animal heads. Those are perfect NFL quality logos.

I agree with all of these you can get it right.

My point about the new Jaguar logo being too skinny mainly has to do with the way it is stretched.

Look at the Cardinals logo for example it is does not look stretched but shows motion.

In case you dont want to click on the link

p15267947_view3_dt.jpg

Jacksonville-Jaguars-First-Down-New-Era-NFL-Hat.jpeg

Perhaps it's just me. But it seems the Black of the hat from last season is darker then the new.

No the bold gold did not transfer very well onto the hat. But I think the process will get better as time goes on.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I had no idea how many big game hunters we had on these boards. Obviously a few of us have an intimate first hand knowledge of what Jaguars look like, most likely based on hand to paw combat deep in the jungles of central america. :P Since myself and a few others do not, in fact, have these hard won battle scars, and the insite of what "real" jaguars look like that come with them, we will just have to defend our stance with the simple statement that we happen to like the new logo better.

6c932d13e792c75eb04c3934ced0ff9e_zpsd2cbca8b.jpg

6c3b409d1aee5ef76b220eedcfbe2f26_zps9c90671a.jpg

That's pretty close to me

In case you dont want to click on the link

p15267947_view3_dt.jpg

Jacksonville-Jaguars-First-Down-New-Era-NFL-Hat.jpeg

Perhaps it's just me. But it seems the Black of the hat from last season is darker then the new.

It certainly is in that picture, but product shots aren't always the most accurate indicator of colors. Wait and see what the actual caps look like.

Actually, you can win. Look at the Cardinals, Seahawks, and Bengals animal heads. Those are perfect NFL quality logos.

morale of the story: have Marc Verlander design your logo! lol

Or Kurt Osaki...but then who's counting? :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Please don't be true

8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o.png

How DARE it look good! For shame! SHAEEMMM

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived