College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to know when we'll see the first chrome helmet with a matte finish. Somebody is going to try this.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

1044797_603871492966929_730685325_n.jpg

No sign of any of the chrome helmet concepts seen earlier. Still not a fan of the shoulder yokes.

What the ______!!!!!!!!!! Looks _______ stupid! Hopefully they get new ones their first year in the new stadium cuz these make me want to drive up there and shake the special teams/ head coach!!!!!

Those just look terrible compared to the previous set. :puke:

Talk about a downgrade...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Why again did North Carolina go with black instead of navy? Looks sloppy, like a bad color match.

I like that Miss St helmet as a special game event. But all of these chrome helmets are reminding me of the ornaments I put on my Christmas tree.

Full Big 12 logo:

BPySbj2CUAAf4vX.jpg

Does it intentionally look like the Tap-Out logo, because the conference will be tapping-out soon?

Shouldn't this be burnt orange?

i would've preferred this:

pic15350.jpg

please notice the arrow backwards in the logo plus the shape of the whole thing looks like longhorns...

downgrade

midsize_photo4930be259bd6d886649203.jpg

Dear god. HGI just put this on their facebook page.

993658_538595152856000_2068359196_n.jpg

HGI has been known to do High School helmets too soooo

Then mentioned it was Orange

You can make out a wishbone C or Georgia G

I don't think this is a collegiate helmet, or at least not a D1 college.

Are you sure it is not a D1 helmet. Look at a comment from HGI themselves. It says

HGI ( Hydro Graphics, Inc. ) Can't say who they belong to but they will surely be on TV this fall!

Judging by what they said, OK State or Oregon State. The civil war is always nationally televised, and OK State has been becoming a bigger program in the past few years.

Oregon State just went through a rebrand. I doubt they will have already gotten new helmets after that.

Ok State still doesn't explain the G.

I brought it into photoshop to see if I couldn't clear up that decal a little. Which made me think it was even more of a G. But honestly, no guesses on a team.

9353511900_12b8799287_z.jpg9353511824_4793836c26_z.jpg

Is it possible the coloring process on the chrome helmets is multi-step and these will eventually be red Georgia helmets? The single stripe even matches Georgia's helmets.

The helmet is intended to be orange. That's why the post said "Orange you glad it's almost football season?"

Besides, all signs seem to point to Bishop Gorman. This seems to be a chromed out version of their helmet in the above pic, which has the same G and single stripe as Georgia.

yea if its not Bishop then color me surprised

im not a fan of chrome finishes usually but this one looks cool. more importantly, id love to see those kids seeing the helmets for the first time. they're going to flip out

When I first heard, my first thought was Gorman. My cousin played football for them for the past three seasons, and they've always had the money for top notch uniforms... That Fertitta money!!!

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

Dear god. HGI just put this on their facebook page.

993658_538595152856000_2068359196_n.jpg

HGI has been known to do High School helmets too soooo

Then mentioned it was Orange

You can make out a wishbone C or Georgia G

I don't think this is a collegiate helmet, or at least not a D1 college.

Are you sure it is not a D1 helmet. Look at a comment from HGI themselves. It says

HGI ( Hydro Graphics, Inc. ) Can't say who they belong to but they will surely be on TV this fall!

Judging by what they said, OK State or Oregon State. The civil war is always nationally televised, and OK State has been becoming a bigger program in the past few years.

Oregon State just went through a rebrand. I doubt they will have already gotten new helmets after that.

Ok State still doesn't explain the G.

I brought it into photoshop to see if I couldn't clear up that decal a little. Which made me think it was even more of a G. But honestly, no guesses on a team.

9353511900_12b8799287_z.jpg9353511824_4793836c26_z.jpg

Is it possible the coloring process on the chrome helmets is multi-step and these will eventually be red Georgia helmets? The single stripe even matches Georgia's helmets.

The helmet is intended to be orange. That's why the post said "Orange you glad it's almost football season?"

Besides, all signs seem to point to Bishop Gorman. This seems to be a chromed out version of their helmet in the above pic, which has the same G and single stripe as Georgia.

yea if its not Bishop then color me surprised

im not a fan of chrome finishes usually but this one looks cool. more importantly, id love to see those kids seeing the helmets for the first time. they're going to flip out

When I first heard, my first thought was Gorman. My cousin played football for them for the past three seasons, and they've always had the money for top notch uniforms... That Fertitta money!!!

I'm assuming Bishop Gorman as well. Especially since they've used HGI in the past (the one with the Utah State"like" finish). And they use the Georgia G. And they are on ESPN about twice a year.

Shane

I just want to know when we'll see the first chrome helmet with a matte finish. Somebody is going to try this.

matte helmet with chrome logo would be sweet

I think a helmet with the matte chrome finish in this picture would be interesting.

Eurorail-4colors-2.JPG

I think that matte chrome would be a good look for Nicholls State to try. We're pretty close to it already but this would be less shiny.

South-Alabama-Football-vs-Nicholls-State-9-18-10-McGee-25.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

matte helmet with chrome logo would be sweet

I think a helmet with the matte chrome finish in this picture would be interesting.

Eurorail-4colors-2.JPG

I think that matte chrome would be a good look for Nicholls State to try. We're pretty close to it already but this would be less shiny.

South-Alabama-Football-vs-Nicholls-State-9-18-10-McGee-25.jpg

What exactly is the color on those side panels? Looks almost like a skin color.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

This been posted yet?

Fresno Black Out Uni's

BP4skO3CAAENi7i.jpg

BP54NoBCcAAv-9w.jpg

Ugh BFBS I would of like to of seen a blue out…

But black is so much more intimidating than navy blue. Also recruits will only commit to schools with black uniforms so I'm told.

Archived