New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

I think the helmets were a good idea...im not to sure of the shoulders being taped off as just one color. they should atleast put the numbes on the sides of them. How many people are going to keep saying it was horrible idea? its getting a bit repetitive now everyone bashing it dont ya think?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the whites and teals. The colors really pop. But on the black the teal sleeves don't look the greatest. Also, originally I liked the helmet, but that's when I didn't see a decent picture and imagined the gradient to be much better. Now I hate it. Good idea, but poorly executed. Seems like they don't know which should be their secondary color to black, because there's lots of teal but then a half gold helmet. Looks out of place.

Fwiw the new logo actually looks great on the helmet. Too bad they managed to mess up what could've been a great selling point

Also, someone elighten me. Exactly wtf are they try to accomplish with that striping scheme?

Midway.png

Fwiw the new logo actually looks great on the helmet. Too bad they managed to mess up what could've been a great selling point

I agree. I like the logo way more on the helmet than I did when I first saw it, but that two-tone just ruins their whole look for me. Just a flat black would make this whole set look instantly better.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Hmm. Well, that was worse than I expected.

Helmet is vomit in a bucket. Color/fabric shooshes on the shoulders/neck are garbage. Sleeves suck. Name font isn't great. Jags patch is dumb.

Throw all of it together, and you have one disaster of a uniform. At least Miami and Minnesota were saved...

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

I think if they did the fade like http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/jjhm1.png/ it would of looked a lot better. If it lined up with the "natural" line of the gold on the fur of the logo and was a gentler fade it wouldn't look so.....harsh. Sorry for the bad mockup but one can only do so much on a Surface using freshpaint and i can only upload png from this thing =/

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Overall I really like the jerseys And consider them to be an improvement. I do particularly wish there was something more on the sleeve like a modern version of the prowling Jaguar.

Also I would have rather seen white numbers on the teal uniform.

Besides that I'm pretty satisfied with the uniforms.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

BIjeqVLCMAAdijg.jpg

Jagshelmetconcept2_zps0cc6b5d8.jpg

Sorry...I just had to. Don't want to turn this thread into "Lets fix the helmet brigade!" But I just had to try to see what it could have been

The two tone just doesn't work here. Only instances it has worked San Diego state and Arkansas only because its fading into black at the end and not sharing half a helmet. Stupid concept. If the world football league, xfl, arena didn't do it then that should tell you to stay away!!

As a Jags fan who was so excited for these things the helmet is really bothering me right now. Im going to try and get used to it but I doubt it happens. The more I see it the more I dont like it. Everything else is a huge improvemnet from last years uniforms though.

Archived