College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

It seems a lot of people aren't actually visiting the website so I'll reiterate it here. These are only going to be used in addition to the team's current look. Hopefully we'll only see them for a few games next season.

Why would the go through all the work to create 2 new alt sets if the intent wasn't to adopt them as full time? I'm willing to guess the ath. dept. did not want to fully commit to a wholesale changeover out of fear of a backlash. I think the intention will be something like tosu and attempt to gain acceptance via phase in before adopting them as a primary.

This is nike's new end around strategy to modernize their iconic programs. Watch out usc and bama.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they look that bad. Are they a bit unorthodox for Oklahoma? Yeah, but they're not exactly horrible either. They would look much better without the woodgrain pattern, although it's not really all that noticeable in certain lighting and likely distances.

Oklahoma?! What have you done!?

#sadnessfromLincoln

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Damnut, Nike.

As an OU fan, this blows. why create an alt that is so similar, yet clearly inferior?

that is odd, but then again its Nike and they do odd things. not only an alternate uniform though, but 2 helmets, jerseys, and pants options for alternate options.

i wonder what inspired the jersey armpit mesh fill this time? a steer horn?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

OVCFPZKZSGVNBTE.20140701193523.jpg

I was kinda praying that they were fake.

Agreed! The white helmet is a nice touch though. Especially to "white out" a game or two a year.

If OU starts "whiting out" games then they're copying their biggest rival Texas, who been doing it for ages.

Who knew Texas's uniforms was so far ahead of their time.

Archived