NFL 2017 changes?

Buffalo

Saints have changed things up uni-wise this year. They usually wear white at home through about mid-season, then switch to black. They wore black over beige (that ain't gold) for both preseason games and the black/black mono for their home opener and general debacle yesterday.

Sadly, their performance from the last several seasons has changed not at all.  :angered:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife was wearing black leggings as we watched the Redzone channel yesterday. When the Saints-Patriots game came on she said "they're wearing the same pants as me right now". 

Saints, bring back the stripe!

ricky-williams-2a3padl.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, McCarthy said:

My wife was wearing black leggings as we watched the Redzone channel yesterday. When the Saints-Patriots game came on she said "they're wearing the same pants as me right now". 

ricky-williams-2a3padl.jpg

Hopefully not that stripe though

3 hours ago, McCarthy said:

FTFY

IMG_7623.JPG

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

1 hour ago, Red Wolf said:

The only way to fix theirall color rush uniforms is to burn them at the stake

FIFY.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

9 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

The only way to fix their color rush uniforms is to burn them. 

I don't know how the NFL even approved the 49ers jerseys. The numbers are unreadable on TV unless it's a closeup. And back in '84 the Browns had to ditch the orange number (which at least had a white outline) on their brown jerseys during preseason because of the same reason, now ol' Roger Goodell & co. approve garbage like this and the Jaguars helmet.

On 9/18/2017 at 9:01 AM, BlueSky said:

Saints have changed things up uni-wise this year. They usually wear white at home through about mid-season, then switch to black. They wore black over beige (that ain't gold) for both preseason games and the black/black mono for their home opener and general debacle yesterday.

Sadly, their performance from the last several seasons has changed not at all.  :angered:

I'm happy they're wearing black jerseys at home all the time (or at least for this year). I could do without mono-black. I like the black pants with the white jerseys, but those black pants need some stripes like the 1976-85 pants. 

And I could also do without the horrific defense, but, sadly, that seems to be a Saints trademark at this point.

Archived