What number would you wear?

KJHillis

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

45 because I was born the 4th month and 5th day. Or 93 for my brother's birthday (September 3rd) and because it'd be easier to get. I played tennis, so never wore a number.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Football- 74, it was my very first number and it reminds me of a great time.

All other sports- 52. I used to drive junior dragsters and my registration number was 5220 and when the hockey team that sponsored me gave me a custom jersey they used the 52 because it was a number that nobody on the team would ever use. The number just stuck with me.

basketball - 94. It's the number i currently wear and i hated it at first but i've grown to like ot

rugby - 15 or 9. rugby is different to other sports as it what position you play translates to a definate number. I either play half-back (9) or full-back (15) usually so yeah.

all other sports - 12. My birthday :) Oh and: namath, brady, rodgers....

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

89 - It's been my favorite number sort of accidentally since the days of the NHL series on Genesis and create a player. I always used to make myself on the Flyers and my favorite player was Lindros so I would pick #88. It would bump me to 89 because of Lindros (obviously) and it just happened to stick.

89 - It's been my favorite number sort of accidentally since the days of the NHL series on Genesis and create a player. I always used to make myself on the Flyers and my favorite player was Lindros so I would pick #88. It would bump me to 89 because of Lindros (obviously) and it just happened to stick.

Similar story. I would wear #35 because of Mike Richter. Not because I liked him, but because when I was creating myself in NHL 2001, I was lazy and just copied the stats off the first hockey card I could find. 10 years later, I still love it.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived