College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Is he not looking at how it has affected FSU's design tonight? It has been made clear numerous times that the translation from one template to the next can often alter the design application. For example Adidas' inability to make real UCLA stripes are a template issue, so it's worth noting when a team makes the switch.

Midway.png

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From 1983-1998 the maroon helmet had the white circle on the helmet:

83-88:

89-98

Carolina wears GARNET, not maroon!!

Calm down, it will be okay. I am sure that everyone knew what I meant. There is not reason to have panic attack.

spacer.png

Florida State's sleeve insert comes to an awkward end at the back of the jersey. I like the old template better for florida state

Yeah the old template if definitely better. Although the collar doesn't look AS bad as I thought it would, still a downgrade. The sleeve graphic angles look a big funky too. Still a good look but would've been better on the old template.

Enough with the stupid template debates... A uniform is a uniform. That's it. There's no need to worry about which team is using which template. In the end they are all the same thing. I'll never understand why people get so heated over this. Oh wow there's different stitching/whatever on the uniforms. Who cares. Get over it.

I don't understand why you are sick of this discussion because after all you are in a sports logos & uniform forum. Thus, you should expect people to be upset by template designs. If someone had posted this issue in a pottery forum, then I would understand your response.

spacer.png

Man, I knew it was bad before the game, but on the field the Louisville uniform looks worse than I initially thought it would. FSU's garnett numbers make a world of a difference.

4.JPG

It's kind of amazing to think the FSU uniform unveiling this past July/August was a complete bust for Nike. They wanted lighter gold helmets...fail. They wanted gold helmets with gold facemask....fail. They wanted gold numbers outlined in garnet...fail. The Seminole pattern that look like a Christmas sweater...not a complete fail, but unpopular.

The picture above, save for the quirky collar, should have been what Nike and FSU presented months ago.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Incorrect. The FSU uniform design on the Speed Machine template is fundamentally different than the one on the Mach Speed template.

It's like saying these two cars are the same, just because they have the same pain job. Yes, they're both cars, but it's the structure under the paint that makes them so different, just like a football uniform template.

2011-mustang-gt-racing-stripes1-tag.jpg

8045GW0.jpg

I'd love a Cobra with that paint job.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Rumored MSU helmets for the Brawl of the Wild later this year

15669515535_5fddf850a1_o.jpg

The Boise State Bobcats?

Nothing about this say Boise State to me, unless there's numbers on the other side. Interesting that the

Riddell helmet has a Schutt facemask.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Rumored MSU helmets for the Brawl of the Wild later this year15669515535_5fddf850a1_o.jpg

The Boise State Bobcats?

Nothing about this say Boise State to me, unless there's numbers on the other side. Interesting that the

Riddell helmet has a Schutt facemask.

I'm pretty sure it's just a Schutt chin strap.

Archived