2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

idk enough about the NHL to take anything away from this, so here it is

http://www.usasportsconnection.com/sports/licensed-products/mens/Reebok/2015/Reebok-SP15-NHL.pdf

There are some veerrrrrrry interesting All-Star Game products in this PDF, starting on page 93. Judging by the replica tees (starts p. 105), there will be a chrome NHL crest like the Stadium Series jerseys, plus gratuitous use of grey/dark grey/light black/charcoal and lime green.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Faux retro CCM merchandise for all teams. Throwback logos are used for the Blackhawks, Blues, Bruins, Canadiens, Canucks, Capitals, Flames, Kings (original crown and Gretzky shield), Maple Leafs, Penguins, Sabres, Nordiques, North Stars, Whalers, Rockies. The Rockies do not appear women's merchandise.

- Digital camouflage practice jerseys and hats for all teams. Camouflage is correct to each team's country.

- Numbers on All-Star t-shirts are black outlined in lime green. Font looks to be similar to the old Hurricanes' number font.

- All-Star Game t-shirts with a chrome NHL sheild [sic], à la the Stadium Series logo treatment.

- Lots of other Ohio-themed ASG logos.

- Green and white Saint Patrick's Day practice jerseys, t-shirts, shirseys, and hats for all teams.

- Ducks are TBD for anything involving a number font. They are also TBD for camouflage practice jerseys, but the camouflage hats have the webbed D.

- Ducks, Flames, Flyers, Lightning, Penguins are TBD for third jersey shirseys.

- Blues are TBD for all Saint Patrick's Day items.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

- Faux retro CCM merchandise for all teams. Throwback logos are used for the Blackhawks, Blues, Bruins, Canadiens, Canucks, Capitals, Flames, Kings (original crown and Gretzky shield), Maple Leafs, Penguins, Sabres, Nordiques, North Stars, Whalers, Rockies. The Rockies do not appear women's merchandise.

- Digital camouflage practice jerseys and hats for all teams. Camouflage is correct to each team's country.

- Numbers on All-Star t-shirts are black outlined in lime green. Font looks to be similar to the old Hurricanes' number font.

- All-Star Game t-shirts with a chrome NHL sheild [sic], à la the Stadium Series logo treatment.

- Green and white Saint Patrick's Day practice jerseys, t-shirts, shirseys, and hats for all teams.

- Ducks are TBD for anything involving a number font. They are also TBD for camouflage practice jerseys, but the camouflage hats have the webbed D.

Isles still have the black 3rd designs for the NHLPA shirts. I thought they were retiring them?

Gotta say I dig the ASG logo with just the flag.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

I don't think the prototype jerseys were ever revealed, but we did get to see some logos utilising green and bronze.

Anaheim_Ducks_Logo_Development.jpg?forma

So much wasted potential here... Just about every visible logo here is superior to what they went with after the name change.

Yeah, why is that? All of the SPD items had the same template and the Blues were not listed as TBD for anything else (i.e. any other item that may change due to a logo/uniform alteration).

Page 97/98 makes me think that there will be 2 sets of jerseys for the all star game.

The white and black ones on page 97 (let's call that the "traditional" look) and then there is the grey one with green and black numbers on page 98.

Maybe I'm trying to find something that isn't there but maybe a skills competition jersey and an actual game jersey?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Page 97/98 makes me think that there will be 2 sets of jerseys for the all star game.

The white and black ones on page 97 (let's call that the "traditional" look) and then there is the grey one with green and black numbers on page 98.

Maybe I'm trying to find something that isn't there but maybe a skills competition jersey and an actual game jersey?

Take a look at Pg 106. At the very least, we can expect lime green and a Stadium Series-esque chrome NHL shield.

Take a look at Pg 106. At the very least, we can expect lime green and a Stadium Series-esque chrome NHL shield.

Yup. Kinda of weird that they are using lime green now seeing as it's not part of Columbus' identity anymore....but then again, that's what the all-star game seems to be for now. The "futuristic" designs.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Well, MLB's already gone there, so I wouldn't put it past the NHL.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

CCM tag, but unfortunately still the EDGE cut.

AFAIK, nothing is changing about the jerseys except for the company patch placed on them and the tag inside.

Manchester Monarchs:

TH3sqoc.png

2k7jYHu.png

I sign that the Kings will switch to matching stripes?

Very doubtful. The Kings look as it is won't change for years. The current look is the one they won 2 titles in. No change coming anytime soon.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived