College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although Oregon's school colors have been green and yellow since the 1890s, Oregon could technically break out a navy jersey because the football team wore navy and gold uniforms until 1925, when they were forced by the student body to switch to the official school colors.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/pac10/2010-12-28-oregon-uniforms_N.htm

Oregon-Ducks-1920-Rose-Bowl-Uniforms.jpg

If they broke these out, I would have no problem with them and love them, because they're historical and are connected to the school. But overall, excluding Oregon, it's getting absured. I wonder if there's a contest between Nike, Under Armor, and Addidas to find out who can come up with the most asinine uniform that has the most asinine explanation for it. Right now I'm thinking Syracuse and West Virginia win that battle with their asinine numbers.

Here's the photo of the Hawks blackout helmets

Z6ZjQ3o.png

Who'd have ever guessed the Hawkeyes going bfbs would be an awesome thing <3___<3

Not BFBS. Black is their primary color.

actually this would be the first time our hawkeyes have worn a black helmet with black pants and a black jersey for a blackout game

that would be bfbs

No, BFBS is adding Black to an existing color scheme

The Jets wearing all black would be BFBS

The Steelers removing the yellow stripe from their helmet and wearing black pants is not BFBS

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

Only thing bad about the SCAR helmet is that many people (including myself) have made that concept within the last few years and have done it better than the gamecocks did. I just did not like how the outline looked, it looked really sloppy with the rounded edges and the scarlet on the black. A scarlet helmet would have looked much better with that logo IMO

Only thing bad about the SCAR helmet is that many people (including myself) have made that concept within the last few years and have done it better than the gamecocks did. I just did not like how the outline looked, it looked really sloppy with the rounded edges and the scarlet on the black. A scarlet helmet would have looked much better with that logo IMO

SC wears garnet

Here's the photo of the Hawks blackout helmets

Who'd have ever guessed the Hawkeyes going bfbs would be an awesome thing <3___<3

Not BFBS. Black is their primary color.

actually this would be the first time our hawkeyes have worn a black helmet with black pants and a black jersey for a blackout game

that would be bfbs

No, BFBS is adding Black to an existing color scheme

The Jets wearing all black would be BFBS

The Steelers removing the yellow stripe from their helmet and wearing black pants is not BFBS

Agreed. Black is Iowa's primary color. What they are doing here is jumping on a couple of trends: one-off uniforms; leotard/one color head-to-toe

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

they do, I just wish they would wear white helmets on the road (or against a red helmet opponent.) They have done it in the past, it would not be a travesty.

Alabama does it perfect

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived