College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Arkansas busted out the all-red against LSU tonight. This is the third year in a row we've done this. It's clearly becoming a tradition under Bielema. Perhaps I'm biased but I think it looks great. It stands out so well against the G/W/G of LSU.

Nc5dH8F.jpg

And I think they've won every year right?

Under Bielema, yes I believe so. i know for sure the last two years.

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, hate all you want CCSL but, The all navy worn by my Wildcats last night is our most superior look by far, maybe Whit?navy/navy comes close, but anyways I thought we looked fantastic in our 2OT 37-30 upset over Utah, One of the best games I have ever witnessed in Arizona Stadium. Make that 4 times I've stormed the field now. :oops:

SjvbIHZ.jpg

9bcZgBt.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Okay, hate all you want CCSL but, The all navy worn by my Wildcats last night is our most superior look by far, maybe Whit?navy/navy comes close, but anyways I thought we looked fantastic in our 2OT 37-30 upset over Utah, One of the best games I have ever witnessed in Arizona Stadium. Make that 4 times I've stormed the field now. :oops:

SjvbIHZ.jpg

9bcZgBt.jpg

#desertstormthefield

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I just hate Arizona's design across the board. The shoulders look awful, the numbers desperately need an outline. And they perhaps have one of the stupidest things I've ever seen (even as a Jags fan) - colored belt loops. I can't wait to see them dump this look.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Arkansas busted out the all-red against LSU tonight. This is the third year in a row we've done this. It's clearly becoming a tradition under Bielema. Perhaps I'm biased but I think it looks great. It stands out so well against the G/W/G of LSU.

Nc5dH8F.jpg

And I think they've won every year right?

Under Bielema, yes I believe so. i know for sure the last two years.

We lost the first year under Bielema on a last second TD by LSU.

SjvbIHZ.jpg

9bcZgBt.jpg

Arizona's uniforms are hit-or-miss (and usually miss) but I will say that's a very nice look.

IUe6Hvh.png

I just hate Arizona's design across the board. The shoulders look awful, the numbers desperately need an outline. And they perhaps have one of the stupidest things I've ever seen (even as a Jags fan) - colored belt loops. I can't wait to see them dump this look.

How right you are. But given our mess, the all Navy is the sharpest looking.

a2BRS8U.png

I can agree with this

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I can agree with this

It's sharp alright... sharp as a warm stick of butter.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The only things that truly bug me about Arizona are the numbers and the tiny helmet stickers. But the belt loops need changed as well. They had a pretty solid lool in the 1990's. They should go with an update on that.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Houston had red facemasks

KYLE_POSTMA_zpsud9s3umc.jpg

He looks like he's about to poop. It's that wild-eyed, maddening look that announces nature will not be stopped.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Houston had red facemasks

KYLE_POSTMA_zpsud9s3umc.jpg

He looks like he's about to poop. It's that wild-eyed, maddening look that announces nature will not be stopped.

Leading a comeback from 20 points down early in the 4th to win 35-34 over a ranked team (thereby improving your team's record to 10-0) has been known to do that to a person.

B)

Because nothing says "Let's honor Beamer's last home game!!!" like BFBS. And a bad one, at that.

It never occurred to them that a traditional combo or even a Michael Vick throwback would be an infinitely better option for this occasion, did it?

Especially given that VT has one of the most unique and beautiful color schemes in North American sports.

I'm not as annoyed by BFBS when a "one color plus white" team does it (see: Texas, Stanford, Penn State, etc). But when you take a beautiful two-tone color scheme like VT and muck it up, it's just beyond dumb. Same goes for teams like Minnesota. No need for superfluous black.

UyDgMWP.jpg

SjvbIHZ.jpg

9bcZgBt.jpg

Is this the same shot from different angles or is this guy just constantly walking around pointing to the stands? I'm guessing it's the first, but I'm really hoping it's the second.

Archived