Josh.0

NBA Changes 2015-16 Season

I've forgotten how many teams went with large jersey logos and/or pinstripes in the 90s. Makes today's uniforms look minimalist by comparison.

Wolf Within, have I ever told you that your avatar is splendid and would be a great way to consolidate the T-Wolves' mess of logos? The colors all jump out so well there, especially the green.

Thanks brother!

So are the clippers confirmed for a full re-brand this year?

So are the clippers confirmed for a full re-brand this year?

I believe GoNordiques has seen the new logo set.

I just heard new logo but not uniforms

Given that he implied that the baseball-style scripts aren't part of the new identity, that would necessitate new uniforms.

Given that he implied that the baseball-style scripts aren't part of the new identity, that would necessitate new uniforms.
True..btw..nice new avatar! You part of a secret society now? :-D

I hate this move. If you are getting a "new" look you should update the unis too.

R6p2wmQ.png

I'm expecting some form of these:

2346-684607Fr.jpg

It just seems like we've seen just about every other throwback possibility for Cleveland.

(If it's a throwback, of course.)

These throwbacks were supposed to be realeased two years ago IIRC along with other 90's jerseys.90s.jpg

The designs below never appear on the court but the Kyrie's jersey used to be on sale on NBA StoreScreen-shot-2012-07-24-at-07.51.45--590x

Adidas balked at the last minute.

I was wondering why we didn't see these! Do you have any idea why they backed out ? Really wanted to see those Sixers ones, and I love the old school Raptors.
Because, besides the sweet Raptors uniforms, these are godawful abominations that should never be worn again?

R6p2wmQ.png

I'm expecting some form of these:

2346-684607Fr.jpg

It just seems like we've seen just about every other throwback possibility for Cleveland.

(If it's a throwback, of course.)

These throwbacks were supposed to be realeased two years ago IIRC along with other 90's jerseys.90s.jpg

The designs below never appear on the court but the Kyrie's jersey used to be on sale on NBA StoreScreen-shot-2012-07-24-at-07.51.45--590x

Adidas balked at the last minute.
I was wondering why we didn't see these! Do you have any idea why they backed out ? Really wanted to see those Sixers ones, and I love the old school Raptors.
Because, besides the sweet Raptors uniforms, these are godawful abominations that should never be worn again?

The Hawks jerseys were worn but never sold, I was trying to get my hands on one.

Whoa, who saw this coming? New primary for the 'Zards:

CCo1fgvUMAEqEAg.jpg

CCo1fgvUMAEqEAg.jpg

Yes..my team for 18 years and my home team. Definite upgrade. Better than my concept though? :) #selfplug

Wizards_SS.png?format=750w

Wow, the new Wizards logo does indeed look nice. Pretty unexpected, but still very nice.

CCo1fgvUMAEqEAg.jpg

Yes..my team for 18 years and my home team. Definite upgrade. Better than my concept though? :) #selfplug

Wizards_SS.png?format=750w

People were complaining that the monument in the alt/new primary was phallic, but that DC logo of yours brings it to a whole new level (look carefully at the whole logo)

Other than that, your set is stunning.

If Ian can plug, I'll do the same ;)

My concept for the primary once the monument/ball came out:

CCo5o7NUwAIefXq.png

Takes care of the "yet another roundel" problem, no?

If Ian can plug, I'll do the same ;)

My concept for the primary once the monument/ball came out:

CCo5o7NUwAIefXq.png

Takes care of the "yet another roundel" problem, no?

I really like this. I'm glad they decided to change, the previous logo never really worked with the RWB color scheme. Not sure about the roundel though, the color balance seems a tad bit off.

I like the roundel. Yeah, it's a lot of red, but that's the primary road color for the team, so that makes sense. I also like the fact that the stripes refer back to the Wizards' uniform. And, the color scheme, stars, stripes, etc., make the entire thing look like a political campaign button. :)

AmericaWallace.jpgKennedy-button-front.jpg

Well, the monument itself is an obelisk, and obelisks, dating back to ancient Egypt, have always been considered phallic architecture. It's what you choose to see.

Definitely glad the flying wizard is gone.

I wonder if it takes place of the DC hands in center court at verizon?

^^Edit..reference to presidential campaign buttons makes it that much cooler.

Well, the monument itself is an obelisk, and obelisks, dating back to ancient Egypt, have always been considered phallic architecture. It's what you choose to see.

Definitely glad the flying wizards is gone.

I wonder if it takes place of the DC hands in center court at verizon?

^^Edit..reference to presidential campaign buttons makes it that much cooler.

Very true, the internet has corrupted me. Maybe it's the seven years on the boards that did me in.

I don't have nearly as many problems with this as with the Raptors rebrand. The colours in the roundel keep it from being generic, and now that the campaign button has been pointed out, it has an all-new awesomeness factor. Good job, Wizards.