buckeye

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bkknight95 said:

I can't find any more pictures but this is from the UniSwag instagram account: 

13534542_519499008235848_1087199328_n.jp

Doesn't look shockwebby to me. 

As long as this remains what they go with it'll be good. Can't see the majority of the jersey but it looks like they cropped out part of the collar that Nike uses on the older uniforms.Does adidas have a new yoke on the CFL uniforms as well?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 minutes ago, kteam26 said:

Looks like Adidas changed the Striping pattern on the pants (white) and helmets (white) per the 2016 Poster.

la-tech-football.jpg

If that is legit I can deal with those changes as I actually believe they are an improvement from these stripes: 

LA Tech.jpg

spacer.png

A little MEAC update. Turns out most of the conferences schools have made a deal with Nike. Still no uniforms unveiled yet to my knowledge. Here's a link and a break down of the new uniform suppliers.

http://www.meacsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=20800&ATCLID=211064689

NIKE

• Bethune-Cookman
  • Coppin State (Plays NCFA club football. Unsure whether Nike deal will apply to that)
  • Delaware State
  • Florida A&M
  • Maryland Eastern Shore (Plays NCFA club football. Unsure whether Nike deal will apply to that)
  • Norfolk State
  • North Carolina A&T
  • North Carolina Central
  • Savannah State
  • South Carolina State

UNDER ARMOUR

• Howard (still has footwear deal with Nike through 2020)

NO SUPPLIER ANNOUNCED YET

• Hampton (still has footwear deal with Nike through 2020)
  • Morgan State (still has footwear deal with Nike through 2020)

Hotter Than July > Thriller

52 minutes ago, ramsker said:

My hopes and dreams of a UCLA like change for Nebraska went down the drain. Long live the tire tread. 

The only way you get the old template is if the school doesn't renew their contract or if they are a mid-major client...everybody else is stuck in the shockweb.

Did Coach Riley demand that Adidas "de-Michelin" the Huskers jerseys like Coach Mora did at UCLA? I know that this is the last year of UCLA's deal with Adidas but perhaps if Coach Riley and the brass at NU spoke up they could fix the problem in Lincoln too.

6 hours ago, Germanshepherd said:

I mean, the pattern wasn't really that visible last year aside from the black alternate. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Agree 100% about the home jerseys.  For whatever reason, the shade of red Nebraska wears doesn't seem to show the tire marks as badly as UCLA's blues.  Same goes for the white jerseys on the road.  It's more absurd on darker tones, as evidenced by that black abomination above.  The RedTreads work okay.

#BlackAltsDon'tMatter

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

12 hours ago, kteam26 said:

Looks like Adidas changed the Striping pattern on the pants (white) and helmets (white) per the 2016 Poster.

la-tech-football.jpg

Those are not their adidas uniforms, those are last year's photoshopped because the new uniforms did not arrive until long after the poster print deadline. 

6 hours ago, BRice16 said:

Those are not their adidas uniforms, those are last year's photoshopped because the new uniforms did not arrive until long after the poster print deadline. 

Too bad. I thought that might be the case but I was hopeful they followed UCLA's lead.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 hours ago, BRice16 said:

Gotcha.  I don't believe they have worn that striping pattern before on the helmet/pants.

12 minutes ago, kteam26 said:

Gotcha.  I don't believe they have worn that striping pattern before on the helmet/pants.

I can't speak on the pants, I can't get a good enough look from the poster and I'm not familiar with what pants they have worn to accurately say if they're new pants or Photoshopped. All I can say for certain is that those aren't the new jerseys. 

The helmet stripe change is easy to execute, those decals were probably in long ago. 

Archived