Las Vegas NHL Expansion

ShinyHubCaps

1 hour ago, Needschat said:

If they are named Desert Knights, would they use sunset colors of deep purple, orange, and magenta, along with sand?

Nah. My guess is that Folley's going to get his "black knight" in logo form even if he can't name the team that. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sparky chewbarky said:

We're expecting a "safe" traditional look for the Las Vegas (Something) Knights' regular Home & Away unis. I do hope that they let 'er rip a bit with the alts, special occasion and fan sweaters and merch...Could have some fun with stuff like Neon-inspired logos, heraldic patterns, etc...

(using the assumed colour combo of red, silver, gold & black)

silver%20knights%20alts.jpg

You just keep on nailing it, Sparky! Really love that grey one on the far right especially. And the logos are perfection.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

20 hours ago, FinsUp1214 said:

You just keep on nailing it, Sparky! Really love that grey one on the far right especially. And the logos are perfection.

Thanks FinsUp. I kept your choice on the right and added a few alt options (again using the presumed colours)...

silver%20knights%20alts%2003.jpg

It's the particle board tables and khaki walls that really make it look like a low-rent conference room the regional high school debate club finals would use.

The ______ Knights don't begin play for another season so there's plenty of time to spruce it up. As-is though? It's uninspired and empty. Not a good omen :P

Archived