Las Vegas NHL Expansion

ShinyHubCaps

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

I bet though based off the heavy Army Black Knight identity, we see something much more gold and black heavy.  Like this:

33q6pSw.png

Why are they moving the Ducks to Las Vegas?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

10 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

We don't have a colour scheme just yet. 

I hope it's something that's not too close to the Yotes or Roadrunners. 

they definitely have a color scheme already.. Foley said the color scheme and logo were already picked, then alluded to the options of "Desert Knights", "Golden Knights", or "Silver Knights", and mentioned (related to colors) that they would have a steel mesh type overlay on the jerseys, as well as colors that signify "strength, character, etc...", along with "colors that evoke the desert environment of Las Vegas, such as 'red rocks'."

given that information, you have to assume silver and gold are both in the color palette, as well as a red of some sort (likely similar to the brick red or "sedona red" used by other southwestern teams), and obviously black... could be quite a busy color scheme, but i'd imagine they keep the silver relegated to logos/wordmarks for the most part, while letting the gold and red stand as the "desert" colors on a black or white background..... maybe

We're expecting a "safe" traditional look for the Las Vegas (Something) Knights' regular Home & Away unis. I do hope that they let 'er rip a bit with the alts, special occasion and fan sweaters and merch...Could have some fun with stuff like Neon-inspired logos, heraldic patterns, etc...

(using the assumed colour combo of red, silver, gold & black)

silver%20knights%20alts.jpg

Archived