NHL 2017-18

Bmac

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was anyone aware of CCM releasing the Burger King jerseys in their vintage line? This ebay seller has a blank one and a Gretzky one for sale but this is the first I've ever seen about this jersey being re-released other than through Mitchell & Ness. I can't find any other evidence online of this jersey being a part of the CCM "Vintage" collection. 

ebay link

1 hour ago, Gobbi said:

Was anyone aware of CCM releasing the Burger King jerseys in their vintage line? This ebay seller has a blank one and a Gretzky one for sale but this is the first I've ever seen about this jersey being re-released other than through Mitchell & Ness. I can't find any other evidence online of this jersey being a part of the CCM "Vintage" collection. 

ebay link

CCM released them in their vintage collection sometime in the past few months. Big sellers. 

2 hours ago, twi said:

CCM released them in their vintage collection sometime in the past few months. Big sellers. 

Thanks for the info. Big sellers where? I haven't been able to find them for sale anywhere other than this one seller on ebay.

4 hours ago, Gobbi said:

ebay link

Just a heads-up, all of the letters and numbers should be italic on those jerseys. 

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

4 hours ago, Gobbi said:

ebay link

Those jerseys are stellar. Just imagine a dark one to match. 

I miss the 90s. I know the styles from that era were not the best aesthetically but they seemed to be really fun.

1 hour ago, Frylock said:

Just a heads-up, all of the letters and numbers should be italic on those jerseys. 

Thanks, I thought something looked a little off. So what's the verdict... legit CCM jersey with inaccurate customization? 

On 05/12/2017 at 0:08 AM, insert name said:

They're called Golden Knights. I expect their jerseys to be GOLD and yet the hats make it look like a secondary color. 

It was always going to be a secondary colour. Let's not forget that the only reason they're even named the Knights is because of Foley's hard on for the Army Black Knights.

Also, I can't imagine a beige jersey being particularly nice to look at.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

4 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

I actually would like them to have gold jerseys on the road and black jerseys at home games ala the Forum era Kings

They couldn't play the Preds in Nashville then...

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 5/11/2017 at 6:08 PM, insert name said:

They're called Golden Knights. I expect their jerseys to be GOLD and yet the hats make it look like a secondary color. 

But the knight is wearing a gold helmet. The logo is literally a golden knight. Aesthetically, a gold helmet on a gold jersey wouldn’t have sufficient contrast. Logistically, there simply aren’t very many attractive, performance-appropriate gold body fabrics out there.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I went to shop.goarmysports.com so I could make a joke about the Vegas jerseys looking like that. I clicked on the link (knowing that it was the Army site), and my brain still had a second of, "What the? How'd I get to the Vegas site?" This identity is a travesty.

My prediction is this, btw. In gray with a little red.

ff_2027268_xl.jpg

About that Oilers site a little while back: if something says it's official when you know it's not... don't even bother looking at the merch.

19 hours ago, wildwing64 said:

It was always going to be a secondary colour. Let's not forget that the only reason they're even named the Knights is because of Foley's hard on for the Army Black Knights.

Also, I can't imagine a beige jersey being particularly nice to look at.

The Vegas shield would look fantastic on a graphite colored home jersey, so indeed gold wouldn't be a really good option.

With the color combo they have, the uniforms can look either spectacular or completely odd. It will depend on how good the designers do at confectioning these uniforms together. 

Archived