College athletics identity changes

Burkell007

58 minutes ago, crashcarson15 said:

That’s really bad. All of it.

The only thing I can not stand is the standalone D, it is absolutely horrid.  I don't find the rest of it to be that bad.  The court is in dire need of another center logo though.  

Reminds me too much of the Dame Lillard Adidas logo...

2375661cf6ea3dff6027b6aa0e080e0c.jpeg

• Like 5

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

8 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Oh boy, so which Sharks will have the better branding?

I'd imagine that LIU will.

LBSU is keeping their interlocking LB and their "Beach" wordmark in their set. So who knows how heavily LBSU will actually lean into the new nickname.

Meanwhile, LIU is starting from scratch--merged institution, new nickname, new colors (blue and gold).

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

3 hours ago, Oso said:

spacer.png

The secondary white uniform is brutal. The D logo is a really awkward shape.  Seems like it exists just to compliment side stripes.  And I don't understand why teal is in the home uniforms but not the road, and the second home has no red.  All very confusing. 

The standard home isn't too bad, pretty clean.  Reminds me of Villanova of this era: 

Villanova Wildcats (1996 - 2003)

• Like 1

90758391980.gif

6 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Almost anything LB does would be better than boring old blue and gold.  That's like one of the most used combinations.

I think color really shouldn’t make as much of a difference to you as it does imo, blue and gold is beautiful when done right, much better for a team named the sharks over black and yellow or green and black

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

6 hours ago, BellaSpurs said:

I think color really shouldn’t make as much of a difference to you as it does imo, blue and gold is beautiful when done right, much better for a team named the sharks over black and yellow or green and black

Only issue is Hofstra's 10 minutes away from LIU-Post and are going to use the same colors, which... given that's going to become a big lacrosse rivalry is not gonna fly over too well. Heck, pretty much everything about this athletic department merger has been one big clusterfudge so

• Like 2

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29