NFL changes 2019

FightingGoldenDevil

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

Please tell me we aren't still doing the pretend insider thing. 

If I remember correctly, he was right with the Jets, i dont see why people seem to try and bait him into another ban 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

12 hours ago, djam2410 said:

If I remember correctly, he was right with the Jets, i dont see why people seem to try and bait him into another ban 

It's all good dude, I appreciate the kind words. I will just be ignoring the hate because If I do respond I will get banned and I don't want that happening again. 

Jaguars

On 8/1/2019 at 3:37 PM, SFGiants58 said:

Well, dead redcoat uniforms do make for a nice trophy...

But yes, the Pats should never wear red. It was a thirty-year mistake to do it.

I'd be curious if a poll was taken of Patriots fans what they actually prefer. Despite the current uniform being dynasty era I think they seem to like the Pat Patriot unis better.

On 7/28/2019 at 5:55 PM, DouglasQuaid said:

The jags and the texans come to mind.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1966 Atlanta Falcons

This uniform could be used today without a single design alteration and would be known as one of the best in the NFL

The Atlanta Falcons have so many uniforms in mothballs right now that absolutely decimate the excrement they wear on the field. It's unreal that they haven't switched to something better by now

19 minutes ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

The Atlanta Falcons have so many uniforms in mothballs right now that absolutely decimate the excrement they wear on the field. It's unreal that they haven't switched to something better by now

"Decimate the Excrement" was the name of my high school punk rock band.

I agree. The Falcons uniforms were neat in 2003, started to wear off around 2010. My biggest gripe is that the logo was made with angles and sharp edges but the uniforms have soft, rounded elements that just don't work for the identity or the current state of design. I don't mind the home uniform -- the combo of black-red-white-red looks great -- but the road uniforms look so bland. 

It's odd to me that they've held onto them for so long. What's changed with me is I used to think it was insane to think the old bird logo looks better than the one rendered in 2003, but my taste for logos has also changed drastically over the years. That may have something to do with teams shifting back to classic icons and makin them more commonplace. The old crest really doesn't bother me and I get why these are preferred. 

Twitter always breaks with positive reaction when they wear them. I'm not arguing with the masses. 

Dnom6ijXoAECZyv.jpg

16 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I agree. The Falcons uniforms were neat in 2003, started to wear off around 2010. My biggest gripe is that the logo was made with angles and sharp edges but the uniforms have soft, rounded elements that just don't work for the identity or the current state of design. I don't mind the home uniform -- the combo of black-red-white-red looks great -- but the road uniforms look so bland. 

It's odd to me that they've held onto them for so long. What's changed with me is I used to think it was insane to think the old bird logo looks better than the one rendered in 2003, but my taste for logos has also changed drastically over the years. That may have something to do with teams shifting back to classic icons and makin them more commonplace. The old crest really doesn't bother me and I get why these are preferred. 

Twitter always breaks with positive reaction when they wear them. I'm not arguing with the masses. 

Dnom6ijXoAECZyv.jpg

Those socks are a thing of beauty. Bring back striped socks! When was the last time a team introduced a primary uniform with them?

1 hour ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

I'd be curious if a poll was taken of Patriots fans what they actually prefer. Despite the current uniform being dynasty era I think they seem to like the Pat Patriot unis better.

Blue is preferred 

8 minutes ago, dont care said:

Blue is preferred 

The stale look they have now is preferred, but those who kept the look from the past decade like Atlanta, Cincinnati, and Arizona are also preferred. But unlike new England, the last three teams never won a Super Bowl with that look. Cincinnati never won a playoff game with the crap they have now!

7 minutes ago, hbgoo1975 said:

The stale look they have now is preferred, but those who kept the look from the past decade like Atlanta, Cincinnati, and Arizona are also preferred. But unlike new England, the last three teams never won a Super Bowl with that look. Cincinnati never won a playoff game with the crap they have now!

I didn’t say the uniforms themself were preferred but the color blue is preferred. There are plenty of things we would do to change it (no side panels or piping).

1 hour ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Dnom6ijXoAECZyv.jpg

This is soooooooooooo much better then what they currently wear. It’s amazing to me that the “higher ups” don’t see this. To me it’s just so incredibly obvious.

2 minutes ago, daniel75 said:

This is soooooooooooo much better then what they currently wear. It’s amazing to me that the “higher ups” don’t see this. To me it’s just so incredibly obvious.

I think Arthur Blank covets them. He bought the team in 2001 and the uniforms showed up in 2003. I doubt the team would ever surrender the new logo -- the stadium seating is literally shaped like it in the east endzone. But the uniforms are overdue. 

46 minutes ago, hbgoo1975 said:

Are they really though? Among those fan bases? Cincinnati I see as the most tolerable. Arizona looks like utter trash. And it's odd how they kept the throwback gray facemask while uglifying everything else. The pointless piping, the fat stripes that come down to a point. That type of uniform just doesn't work at all with that remains mostly a classic helmet

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

Those socks are a thing of beauty. Bring back striped socks! When was the last time a team introduced a primary uniform with them?

The Bills immediately come to mind, but I could be wrong.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

11 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

I think Arthur Blank covets them. He bought the team in 2001 and the uniforms showed up in 2003. I doubt the team would ever surrender the new logo -- the stadium seating is literally shaped like it in the east endzone. But the uniforms are overdue. 

I always thought the new uni's had more to do with the ushering in of the Vick era. After the heartbreaker Super Bowl lose in those uni's, and the opening of a new Stadium...I was certain the Falcons would have fixed their uniforms by now. But they haven't

Archived