2019-20 NBA Thread of Threads

buzzcut

On 8/11/2020 at 10:35 PM, AustinFromBoston said:

Suns after Booker drops 90 on Jordan. 

This would almost make up for 7-year-old me, a Suns fan, being in Disney World and watching my team lose the NBA finals. Damn near ruined my vacation.

I still hate Jon Paxson.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

8-0 in the bubble and the Suns will not go to the playoffs.

Blazers and Grizzlies in the play in round.

At this point, I'd take the Blazers over any other team in a 7-game series, including the Lakers. They're hot as hell and they finally have their full team.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Must have been so heartbreaking for The Suns to see that Blazers - Nets game. They were a bucket away from being one of the best stories of the Bubble. 

Maybe they should talk to the Magic about switching home cities. The Orlando Suns, 2021 Undefeated NBA Champions. The NBA's first 72-0 season. LOL 

Bulls fired Boylen this morning, a week or so after they said they wouldn't fire him because of financial ramifications. 

Dumbass also-ran organization.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Feel sorry for Jazz/Nuggets fans, who are stuck with early afternoon games during the week for the first 3 games at least. I'm sure this'll happen with other West teams too as the full schedule comes out. Is there a technical reason they can only play one game at a time? Would think that keeping games in local primetime for local fans would be better for viewership than staggering them for diehards marathoning all games, if the latter option means 2:00pm games on a Monday.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

All of the nationally televised Blazers games in the bubble have blacked out for me on Sling TV. If the entire first round of Blazers/Lakers is blacked out I'll be pissed.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Hey fellow NBA fans!

Just turned on the game to see the refs hand the game to the Clippers. That eject of KP (in the playoffs!) was pretty soft!

1 hour ago, AustinFromBoston said:

I swear Hayward has had the worst injury luck since signing with Boston. 

I'm no fan of the Celtics but I feel really bad for Hayward. They've assembled a really good team that I feel like has actually played at full strength like, twice.

Miami will win the East.

Milwaukee has had their sloppy games & The Magic have proven to be quite stubborn, so that doesn't shock me.  

Portland upending The Lakers does surprise me (quite happily) however. 

As long as The Lakers don't make the Finals, I'm happy. 

But if we get a Lakers - Celtics Finals, I'm going to :censored:ing puke. 

On 8/19/2020 at 5:21 AM, Digby said:

A Portland win is the upset I did expect, lol. They were as hot as anyone in the bubble! And the Lakers have looked out of sorts.

True. Plus LeBron has a tendency to drop the first game of series just because. I didn't expect LA to wallop Portland by 30 tonight though. Nice bonus is AD and LeBron had limited minutes too.

Archived