2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

Pretty cool of Harry Kane, buying the shirt sponsorships for Leyton Orient (where he played on loan) and using them to thank the frontline workers. Helps a smaller club stay financially stable in these times. 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Footy Headlines with a couple of leaks today.

First, Manchester United's home kit revealed in PES:

Then, Arsenal's away kit, which is supposed to have a "marble" effect but my mind went other places first:

11 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

COYG.

American-Psycho.jpg

This can't be good for Paul Pogba.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

16 hours ago, insert name said:

Who did they murder?

The Adidas speak for these would probably go a little something like this...

"The red marble patterns represent the blood shed by Arsenal players and supporters alike."

On 5/29/2020 at 9:36 AM, MJWalker45 said:

It's disappointing that they are using the same template for the home and away jerseys this year. 

I mean besides the collar and white three stripes I don't think they're the same template. 

2 hours ago, dannykraft said:

I mean besides the collar and white three stripes I don't think they're the same template. 

The design and main color look to be the only differences. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Hellas Verona is changing their crest to just the ‘80s mastiffs and ladder icon and ditching their late 90’s overly busy crest the mastiffs were shoehorned into.

It’s a huge upgrade, I think they mastiffs could have been included in a better designed crest but going Tottenham style works in this age of smaller icons. Although the oval did produce one of my favorite 90s kit designs
spacer.png

07Giants.pngnyy.png

17 hours ago, flyersfan said:

Correct me if im wrong but wasn't the Man U home supposed to be red featuring very small scattered vertical black stripes with some yellow dots on them?

Those were prospective designs based off of the soccer ball that was released. Thank goodness that's not what they went with.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived