Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DNAsports said:

I’m not sure if that would look absolutely rough... or relatively okay.

I don't like the idea of a grey Chargers jersey in the first place, but I think navy on grey would pop better than powder blue on grey. 

Just now, AndrewMLind said:

That’s true, but would also go against any idea of simplification surrounding the bolts. 

Not necessarily. I'm imagining a grey jersey (a lighter shade of grey) with navy panels and numbers, with the navy bolt outlined in gold on each panel. 

46 minutes ago, IceCap said:

Not necessarily. I'm imagining a grey jersey (a lighter shade of grey) with navy panels and numbers, with the navy bolt outlined in gold on each panel. 

spacer.png

The first thing that came to mind with the grey/navy/gold discussion. An... interesting look. Could be worse?

spacer.png

I think that's a fantastic color combo... even if it's not right for the Chargers.  Maybe it's supposed to represent the smog.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, colortv said:

Why are we taking the word of some random person on twitter? Do they have proven sources?

Yeah that’s what I’m wondering too. He doesn’t even seem sure about which jersey will be white... That’s a bit of a head scratcher. 

Okay, so first thing: that TUA⚡SZN guy on Twitter had his account deleted, so he was probably full of :censored:.

Second: Take this with a hefty grain of salt, but Joey Bosa made an appearance on the YouTube video above and gave some hints about the new uniforms (whether they were real hints or a smoke screen remains to be seen). He said “They’re a lot simpler, we got rid of a color completely. There’s two, but then the color we got rid of, we made a Color Rush version that’s all that color and it looks absolutely unbelievable.” He goes on to say that you can probably deduce what that means if you’ve been following along, and then says that he believes the royal blue Color Rush is coming back as well. If all of this info is actually legit, then it seems pretty clear that the color he says they got rid of is the navy since they eliminated it from the new logos. And if that’s the case then the new alternate he’s talking about is mono-navy. Since the logo sheet shows both the royal blue and navy logos as Color Rush marks, its very possible that they could have mono-navy and mono-royal alternates that they’re labeling as Color Rush despite the fact that the NFL eliminated the Color Rush program in 2018. Or the royal blue uniform could be a throwback or paired with yellow pants or something, who knows. All of these hints seem way more plausible than the gray uniform rumor that the TUA⚡SZN guy started. If that guy had any legit info at all it’s also possible he was shown a poor quality image and mistook the navy alternate for a dark gray. Or he was just full of it, which frankly seems much more likely.

Again, who knows if Bosa was actually giving out real hints or not, but at the very least these hints seem way more plausible than the gray uniform rumor. And the fact that his hints seem to line up with the royal and navy marks on the logo sheet seems to add more credibility to it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

30 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Okay, so first thing: that TUA⚡SZN guy on Twitter had his account deleted, so he was probably full of :censored:.

Second: Take this with a hefty grain of salt, but Joey Bosa made an appearance on the YouTube video above and gave some hints about the new uniforms (whether they were real hints or a smoke screen remains to be seen). He said “They’re a lot simpler, we got rid of a color completely. There’s two, but then the color we got rid of, we made a Color Rush version that’s all that color and it looks absolutely unbelievable.” He goes on to say that you can probably deduce what that means if you’ve been following along, and then says that he believes the royal blue Color Rush is coming back as well. If all of this info is actually legit, then it seems pretty clear that the color he says they got rid of is the navy since they eliminated it from the new logos. And if that’s the case then the new alternate he’s talking about is mono-navy. Since the logo sheet shows both the royal blue and navy logos as Color Rush marks, its very possible that they could have mono-navy and mono-royal alternates that they’re labeling as Color Rush despite the fact that the NFL eliminated the Color Rush program in 2018. Or the royal blue uniform could be a throwback or paired with yellow pants or something, who knows. All of these hints seem way more plausible than the gray uniform rumor that the TUA⚡SZN guy started. If that guy had any legit info at all it’s also possible he was shown a poor quality image and mistook the navy alternate for a dark gray. Or he was just full of it, which frankly seems much more likely.

Again, who knows if Bosa was actually giving out real hints or not, but at the very least these hints seem way more plausible than the gray uniform rumor. And the fact that his hints seem to line up with the royal and navy marks on the logo sheet seems to add more credibility to it.

He’s still on there 

I’m inclined to believe the grey hype. At worst, they don’t happen and everyone is spared whatever that would be 

35 minutes ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

He’s still on there 

I’m inclined to believe the grey hype. At worst, they don’t happen and everyone is spared whatever that would be 

He made a new account then because his other account got deleted. Honestly I think he’s full of :censored:, and I’m much more inclined to believe the hints from Bosa, especially since they line up with the marks on the logo sheet. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, JOEYxFRESCO said:

He’s still on there 

Why do you keep referencing him as a legitimate source, do you have any proof?

29 minutes ago, McCall said:

Or you could simply tell us. If you're gonna speak for everybody, then you need to have something to say.

I’m not scrolling through hundreds of pages just to confirm what I already know. Take my word for it.

And why is everyone in a pissing match with me on here? Is it  because I dissed the Browns organization and mentioned how ugly the Bucs 70s  tupperware uniforms looked? Maybe it’s because I took up for Teal. 

I’ve been a lurker on this page since the early 2000s but refrained from creating an account. With the way people bark at each other on here, I’m reminded why. 
Some of the elder statesmen on here need to chill, it’s not that serious. 

28 minutes ago, Newport said:

I’m not scrolling through hundreds of pages just to confirm what I already know. Take my word for it.

And why is everyone in a pissing match with me on here? Is it  because I dissed the Browns organization and mentioned how ugly the Bucs 70s  tupperware uniforms looked? Maybe it’s because I took up for Teal. 

I’ve been a lurker on this page since the early 2000s but refrained from creating an account. With the way people bark at each other on here, I’m reminded why. 
Some of the elder statesmen on here need to chill, it’s not that serious. 

Umm, no.

Archived