Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/19/2020 at 1:33 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I'd like to buy one of those new LA Rams road jerseys, but I can't think of a single player whose number I'd care enough about to buy. No former Bills, no former Seahawks, and no one "cool." Aaron Donald is great but I couldn't tell you what he looks like, Jared Goff is a fraud, and Cooper Kupp looks and his name sounds like he should be in lacrosse instead.

One thing hockey and soccer have over other Americans sports is their jerseys look just fine without numbers. While it might be hilarious for a football team to have a giant logo across the chest rather than numbers, it would also be heinous.

Robert Woods is a former Bill. There ya go.

16 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

I don’t hate it if this is what it’ll look like.

I don't hate it either, but it will look much worse in real life because of the highlighter shade of yellow that they chose. It would also look better with white pants. 

Sooooo many of you were begging for a yellow jersey, and here it is. Where's all of the emojis and gifs and all of that?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

4 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Sooooo many of you were begging for a yellow jersey, and here it is. Where's all of the emojis and gifs and all of that?

No joke, they've turned into an alligator with sunglasses

That yellow alt gives the Rams 3 different types of Jersey now. The alt is basically the blue home uni, but because of the numbers it’s technically a new type. Oh boy.

On 6/25/2020 at 10:55 AM, ramsker said:

I don't hate it either, but it will look much worse in real life because of the highlighter shade of yellow that they chose. It would also look better with white pants. 

Same. White pants is the way to go.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

On 6/25/2020 at 9:34 AM, grubstreet said:

Robert Woods is a former Bill. There ya go.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

I ordered a 2020 Rams away Robert Woods jersey. It's scheduled to arrive in late September.

Keep your eyes peeled to this space for future updates.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

26 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

I ordered a 2020 Rams away Robert Woods jersey. It's scheduled to arrive in late September.

Keep your eyes peeled to this space for future updates.

I think that’s the case for many of the new NFL designs. I ordered some new Falcons jerseys within 5 minutes of when they launched back in April and was given shipping estimates of May for a black Gurley and July for a white Julio Jones. Now the black has been delayed with a current estimate of September. I’m sure the Julio jersey will be delayed, too. What stinks is there doesn’t seem to be any process or priority for when you’ve ordered. I’ve seen other people who ordered well after me receive the exact same jerseys I requested.

7 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I think that’s the case for many of the new NFL designs. I ordered some new Falcons jerseys within 5 minutes of when they launched back in April and was given shipping estimates of May for a black Gurley and July for a white Julio Jones. Now the black has been delayed with a current estimate of September. I’m sure the Julio jersey will be delayed, too. What stinks is there doesn’t seem to be any process or priority for when you’ve ordered. I’ve seen other people who ordered well after me receive the exact same jerseys I requested.

I've ordered some other stuff on Amazon, I think, that was delayed for months, only to be delivered the next week. I don't trust Fanatics the same way I trust Amazon, but I believe it'll come when it comes. September is totally fine; I'm in no rush.

On 6/27/2020 at 12:08 PM, aawagner011 said:

I got the Browns jersey I ordered two weeks ago. I made the mistake.of ordering the cheapest one. It's all sublimated. I like that it's light and does the job it's supposed to but I'd have preferred screened on numbers. I wear a lot of Nike soccer jerseys and that's what it feels like wearing it. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

49 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

Pair that with white pants, don’t change anything else, and it would be one of the top looks in the NFL. 

I'd like to be convinced of that, but I'd worry that such a light color on top of white would have a washed out feel to it. I'm trying to think of an example of a yellow jersey that worked, and the best I can come up with is North Dakota State, which appears to only pair it with dark green pants. The light to dark contrast  seems to work much better with a yellow jersey. I'm sure there are examples where it may work, but I can't think of any. 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

I'd like to be convinced of that, but I'd worry that such a light color on top of white would have a washed out feel to it. I'm trying to think of an example of a yellow jersey that worked, and the best I can come up with is North Dakota State, which appears to only pair it with dark green pants. The light to dark contrast  seems to work much better with a yellow jersey. I'm sure there are examples where it may work, but I can't think of any. 

spacer.png

This is just a transparent ploy to get someone to post that old Rams painting again, isn't it?

Archived