Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

It's just better

ai57fXq.png

Yeesh.  I don't really like what the Rams have done with this new look, and the best thing to me in the entire drop was the helmet color.  Not only does this eliminate that, it creates a mismatched blue that doesn't exist in the entire rest of the uniform, while leaving every other aspect that drags it down.  

We all like what we like, but to me, that's a clear downgrade from what is already a look that has plenty of issues.

5 hours ago, ramsjetsthunder said:

Perhaps I'll have to take my love for the mismatched helmet to the "Unpopular Opinions" thread LOL

Nah the dark helmet over the royal is the Rams look. That's all they had to do was adopt the throwbacks and they were set. Nothing about this new look especially the helmet is worth keeping. Ditch it.

On 6/14/2020 at 6:23 PM, andrewharrington said:

I see where you’re coming from because I’ve always held this opinion regarding the throwbacks, but I think the new design executes it better. To me, the new shoulder design reads more like a complementary stripe than the old one, which was much more of a copy/paste repeat of the helmet design (that got butchered as the uniform cut evolved). I actually wish they would have gone with a blue version of this stripe on the road uniform.

spacer.png

This is terrible haha. Like something out of a cartoon

4 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Looks like at some point a full shoulder horn was considered, but looking at this image it really seems too cluttered. Also did they not consider extending the forward part of the horn to the armpit?

EZSJoBWUEAEPx7l?format=jpg&name=large

I think the black face mask is somehow more concerning.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

3 minutes ago, Ben in LA said:

🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I've said this before...I don't mind the gradient numbers...yellow pants will always look better with the blue jerseys than the blue pants...the horns on the helmet look too thick (this was also my previous criticism of the Madden team's artistry in May). 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Putting the number over back half of the horn isn't a terrible idea, but it probably doesn't work quite so well when overlapping white over yellow.

Why force a number at all in there now that it's not needed?  Either let the space be blank, or put a small LA logo in there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived