NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My head refuses to believe that that's not an inverted color image. Maybe it's because I work with a lot of art and am familiar with inverted colors but I'm pretty sure that exact same shade of teal/mint is that of an inverted red. And the tan color would be blue I think. And then using a lighter color outline and a dark color inside for the letters and number adds the same effect

DC3-CB38-D-7-EB7-46-A1-BECF-45-FAA01414-

IMG-7122.gif

On 11/9/2020 at 7:33 PM, Windmill360 said:

Anyone notice this is an inverted image? 

spacer.png

Inspired by windmill360, I inverted the Hornets jersey and it looks better.  Looks sort of like an inverted 3rd purple Charlotte jersey.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

My head refuses to believe that that's not an inverted color image. Maybe it's because I work with a lot of art and am familiar with inverted colors but I'm pretty sure that exact same shade of teal/mint is that of an inverted red. And the tan color would be blue I think. And then using a lighter color outline and a dark color inside for the letters and number adds the same effect

DC3-CB38-D-7-EB7-46-A1-BECF-45-FAA01414-

Damn.  You beat me to it as I was looking for windmill360's post to credit him.

On 11/11/2020 at 1:48 PM, pelicanfan said:

Haha my bad lol. But glad I'm not the only one who thought of this

I don't like where this trend could be headed...

spacer.png

The uniform, which celebrates Charlotte’s history as home of the first U.S. Branch Mint and the Carolina Gold Rush of the early 1800s, is mint with gold and granite accents.  Granite is the state rock of North Carolina.

More: https://www.nba.com/hornets/hornets-unveil-new-city-edition-uniforms-2020-21

"Granite" pinstripe is dotted which is a nice feature and finally we've got an answer how Hornets uniforms would look if they add pinstripes on shorts.

4r2eer.png

2 hours ago, Digby said:

I think that's a gorgeous and excellent color scheme, but it does look slightly off when it's on the Charlotte Hornets, who made that so-close shade of teal famous. (And yeah, buzz off with Buzz City already.)

As tacky as I find Buzz City to be, I'm glad it's not another CHA jersey.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

The Grizzlies officially released the Memphis 2001 jerseys ... though they did that last year? I guess it's now Twitter official? Whatever.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, kimball said:

As tacky as I find Buzz City to be, I'm glad it's not another CHA jersey.

While both are stupid, I can at least understand the rationale for CHA. Buzz City is made-up marketing garbage from the front office that's been forcing it for 6 years.

the user formerly known as cdclt

Archived