Tampa Bay Buccaneers Unveil New Uniforms

tBBP

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, hawk36 said:

Wow, that's, well, bad. Wouldn't it be better to have the actual flag be tattered or at least faux tattered?

TBFlag.jpg

But, again, you lose the sword. 

The full logo is the flag and the sword and the skull and crossbones...not the just the latter two. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

39 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

But, again, you lose the sword. 

The full logo is the flag and the sword and the skull and crossbones...not the just the latter two. 

So just from my observations around town...the version of the flag that's just the skull and crossed swords is far more common than the flag that has the full flag on it. Bucs fans don't seem put off by the lack of a sword. 

There's even a semi-popular variation. A faux-tattered orange flag with Bucco Bruce instead of the skull.

Now with that said, the helmet definitely needs the full flag with the sword "flagpole" and all. Flags for fans, however, all look better when they just have the skull. 

5 hours ago, KJTALBOT said:

I will miss this current set. The only things I would change are the numbers font and the size of the logo on the helmet.

I really like the shoulder design, there are enough all red jerseys already. The pewter and orange separated that jersey from the rest. But oh well I just hope they find some way to still incorporate enough orange and pewter into the jersey.

3 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

their non contact jersey for practice is orange.  That should give you an idea 

spacer.png

I’m just wondering if creamsicle can work without a white helmet.  The above looks unbalanced. The flag almost has to be orange, with a red football. 

4 hours ago, IceCap said:

So just from my observations around town...the version of the flag that's just the skull and crossed swords is far more common than the flag that has the full flag on it. Bucs fans don't seem put off by the lack of a sword. 

There's even a semi-popular variation. A faux-tattered orange flag with Bucco Bruce instead of the skull.

Now with that said, the helmet definitely needs the full flag with the sword "flagpole" and all. Flags for fans, however, all look better when they just have the skull. 

Image result for fun with flags

Awesome stuff @wyopokes2   just as I envisioned. Maybe turn the pewter lighter grey; or even white? But then you essentially have the retro set/original set in modern form. At that point, get rid of the shoulder elements and the number font, and you have that 2012 set. 

Not sure where they're going. Exciting times, these uniform changes. 

Archived