NFL 2020

FormerLurker

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, mafiaman said:

Miami Dolphins...Miami Dolphins...Miami Dolphins...

Its just not happening with how close their recent "update" was. I'd rather have the Falcons, Cardinals, or Pats, get an update because of how outdated it is. Falcons I just don't see them moving on from the uniforms they have rn. Give it another year when they have their entire team rebuilt. Cardinals, it would be a perfect Tims, and Pats will not until Brady is gone. This is all hopeful.

3 hours ago, infrared41 said:

Keep the comments to the topic. Thank you. 

You're right. My apologies.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

14 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

The Rams made it official today in Demoff’s press conference that new “logos, uniforms, helmets, and colors” will be unveiled this spring. So the official teams changing are now the Rams and Browns. No word yet from other rumored teams.

"Logos, uniforms, helmets, and colors"... oh Lord, they're gonna mess this up.

13 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

"Logos, uniforms, helmets, and colors"... oh Lord, they're gonna mess this up.

I'm betting the helmet logo color may change but not to the point they might cause a riot here. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It could simply be making the helmet royal. New colors may be factoring in that their current official colors are navy, white, and gold. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Total conjecture on my part but I’m almost starting to think there’s going to be some red incorporated into this look, just like Kroenke and Nike added red to the Nuggets recently. Rams even used to be a red and blue team and before that red and yellow and the comment of “deep roots in LA” and the emphasis on changing colors is making me lean towards a possible addition of red.

Full quote: 

1 minute ago, FormerLurker said:

Total conjecture on my part but I’m almost starting to think there’s going to be some red incorporated into this look, just like Kroenke and Nike added red to the Nuggets recently. Rams even used to be a red and blue team and before that red and yellow and the comment of “deep roots in LA” and the emphasis on changing colors is making me lean towards a possible addition of red.

Yuck, no thank you.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, FormerLurker said:

The Rams made it official today in Demoff’s press conference that new “logos, uniforms, helmets, and colors” will be unveiled this spring. So the official teams changing are now the Rams and Browns. No word yet from other rumored teams.

I can't wait to see Nike screw these up.

That being said, I predict blue and yellow as primary and white and blue as alternate.

22 minutes ago, FormerLurker said:

Full quote: 

I don't see that happening at all.

The modern Rams fan wants blue and yellow. It's their biggest money maker. 

The Nuggets added red for a number of reasons, none of which really make sense for the Rams. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, FormerLurker said:

Full quote: 

Nike:  “The royal blue and yellow symbolize the team’s historic roots in Los Angeles.  The red symbolizes the blood coming out of your eyes when looking at the red addition to the new uniform and helmet color scheme.”

Archived