NFL 2020

FormerLurker

7 minutes ago, Tygers09 said:

True, not like any one's opinion really means anything!

There's nothing to have an opinion about.  It's the same logo with updated numbers.  What's to discuss?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ it looks like the Pro Bowl uniforms have a chrome swoosh, similar to the one Oregon wore previously (feel like they wore it on other sets but this was the first I found after a brief search):

spacer.png

...which is very similar but not quite the same as the swoosh seen on the CFP Nike uniforms. Those have a shattered finish embedded within:

spacer.png

7 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

The gray mask here is such an awesome look.

I would love it if teams with grey masks started wearing grey gloves and shoes so people can stop complaining that they look out of place. 🙂

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

7 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

I would love it if teams with grey masks started wearing grey gloves and shoes so people can stop complaining that they look out of place. 🙂

I kind of want to see this photoshopped now. Though I’m cool with black shoes and gray face masks just because it completes the old school look.

During the AFC Championship game, a QB comparison graphic would pop up with Tannehill facing completely forward in his jersey. To me, that was the best angle of the jersey. Showcased the single sleeve stripes, no view of the armpit panels, and very little of the “sword” shoulder stripe. It looked like such a fantastic design. 

20 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

With all the "hype" around NBA and MLB socks the past few years, I'm hoping it carries over more into the NFL. 

He’ll no. Keep NFL rules as is where all socks are uniform, because you know it’s a uniform. The other 2 should follow their league rather than having anywhere from 5 different styles and colors of socks worn at any one time, and that isn’t including stirrups, regular socks, pants pulled up and pajama pants.

2 hours ago, dont care said:

He’ll no. Keep NFL rules as is where all socks are uniform, because you know it’s a uniform. The other 2 should follow their league rather than having anywhere from 5 different styles and colors of socks worn at any one time, and that isn’t including stirrups, regular socks, pants pulled up and pajama pants.

I think they just mean adding stripes, like in baseball how stirrups are returning to fashion

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Archived