2021-22 NBA Changes

On 5/25/2021 at 12:36 AM, Igor Coelho said:

Too much outside a box.

22 hours ago, mgfoxx said:

E2HcIX1XEAMIvHn?format=jpg&name=small
🤔

Cavs could be great if they use a wordmark not a logo. Mavs look a little bit like white version of Diddy alternate. BTW I'd love to see a return of "trash bag" one day.

1 hour ago, TaylorMade said:

I'm sure it doesn't, but man does it look like that says "Mallas"

Yeah It look like they use this logo:

aa65jz06hggyuale7xmkeefka.png

But with "D" instead of "M"

• Like 4

4r2eer.png

2 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Too much outside a box.

Cavs could be great if they use a wordmark not a logo. Mavs look a little bit like white version of Diddy alternate. BTW I'd love to see a return of "trash bag" one day.

Yeah It look like they use this logo:

aa65jz06hggyuale7xmkeefka.png

But with "D" instead of "M"

Looks like it is perhaps also reversed with the cowboy hat on the left?

Instead of just transitioning to the Vice set like they should, they're instead making a collage of all Heat ever. It's exceedingly lazy.

Time to put the City program on ice for a season. Let the designers catch their breaths.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

19 hours ago, joekono said:

Man how bout these bad boys:

25631174808_1f7c9d6191_b.jpg

That jersey takes us back to the Ted Stephen era. The worst owner in Cleveland Cavaliers history. So bad that the NBA created the "Ted Stephen Rule" on trading first round draft picks. Google him if you don't know. I'm fine if we never see those again.

• Like 5

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

3 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

That jersey takes us back to the Ted Stephen era. The worst owner in Cleveland Cavaliers history. So bad that the NBA created the "Ted Stephen Rule" on trading first round draft picks. Google him if you don't know. I'm fine if we never see those again.

Stepien* for accurate Google results.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

I'm sure it doesn't, but man does it look like that says "Mallas"

The league is rolling out an "Alt-persona" promotion. The cantankerous Mallas Davericks.  Trouble makers if you ask me.

5 hours ago, PittsburghSucks said:

Yeah, I'm familiar with that  Ted Stepien rule but I was just being selfish🙄 in a way because I collect jerseys and it's the one d**m jersey I can't get a hold of. It's just strange that they have gone through so many jerseys that I'm just surprised plus red/wine and gold go great together IMHO. What's worse is that if I ever got a chance to buy a new jersey from that era, of course I'd have to get this guy::devil:

At the Midnight Hour | Detroit Pistons

• Like 3

1 hour ago, joekono said:

Yeah, I'm familiar with that  Ted Stepien rule but I was just being selfish🙄 in a way because I collect jerseys and it's the one d**m jersey I can't get a hold of. It's just strange that they have gone through so many jerseys that I'm just surprised plus red/wine and gold go great together IMHO. What's worse is that if I ever got a chance to buy a new jersey from that era, of course I'd have to get this guy::devil:

At the Midnight Hour | Detroit Pistons

Who?

22 minutes ago, VandyDelphia Mike said:

What to make of this tweet?

So are all the leaks just unused prototypes for a scrapped idea? Some of them are definitely better just as concepts (Miami). And it’s looking more and more like the Earned Edition is something that is every other year instead of every year. 

^IF that tweet is true (emphasis on IF), then a couple of quick thoughts:

1. Hoping that means Classic Edition would still be alive, and that we get to see some fun ones.

2. I take the Jazz info to mean they’re hanging onto the red rock again. *Sigh* I’m really, really done with that theme.

3. If Earned is out, I really hope no other series replaces it. Trimming down the uniforms in a rotation, even by one, would be a very welcome step.

• Like 1

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png