2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Falcons are going white over black! Definitely will work better with the Giants in white pants.

Jets in white over green.

Falcons wore white pants with their black jerseys the last two times they wore them, this is the second time in their last two road games where they're wearing black pants with the white jerseys (although their white/white set is easily the least offensive monochrome set, but it also should never be worn indoors, home or away; Week 1 looked dingy as hell). While I've never been a fan of the designs, their main home and away uniforms are at least tolerable when worn with contrasting pants - bonus points with the white jersey if they ever wore red pants with them (whatever happened to those? Ever been worn?). The Falcons have started to do this after being mono-heavy for the first 14 weeks last year. Things might just be looking up for them, hopefully.

Just need to get rid of the gradient alternate. There's nothing redeemable about that jersey. Would look dorky with white pants, would create a bizarre sandwich effect in red pants, and it makes them look high-waisted in black pants. Nothing about it works. Axe them.

(Just as a general rule, I find myself generally anti-black pants in general, pretty much in all applications these days. Same applies with navy pants. It's not just that teams tend to be excessively and go with the leotard look, it's just that I don't really care for pants being considerably darker than the jersey above them. Makes things look heavy for me. Doesn't mean I'm suggesting the Bears stop wearing blue pants on the road - it's generally looks better if it matches the helmet color, at least - but darker colors on top and lighter on the bottom >>> light on top and dark on the bottom, at least in most cases. Just my opinion, anyway.)

spacer.png

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Jags are wearing white over teal with teal socks. I assume they will beat the red hot Cardinals since they are wearing white and it makes a huge difference. Cards probably shouldn’t bother showing up.

The Cards shouldn't bother showing up. Despite no opposition on the field, the Jags will still lose by 20. 

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Jags are wearing white over teal with teal socks. I assume they will beat the red hot Cardinals since they are wearing white and it makes a huge difference. Cards probably shouldn’t bother showing up.

We get it you don’t like white at home. We don’t need to hear it for every game it’s done.

On 9/24/2021 at 1:45 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Luckily, I'm 99% sure facemasks aren't flammable. Especially gray facemasks, which have certain magical properties which make them not only aesthetically  superior but also nearly indestructible.

Just look at it... so beautiful...

spacer.png

OldSchool - We really don't need to go down this road after years of disagreeing on the gray facemask. Neither one of us are going to change the others mindset.  

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

The Titans look pretty good today, but they could really use some powder blue socks.

The navy pants/socks combo seems to work better than other colors. It works for Seattle too. The Titans look pretty good right now while the Falcons in their black/black and Jags in teal/teal definitely do not

Archived