2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

27 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

I never thought I'd see the Bengals make the Super Bowl. I thought this was a cursed franchise that was on the Lions/Browns spectrum. Unreal... My birth city is gonna be rockin!

This will be my third Bengals Super Bowl. I'm used to it. 😎

• Like 6

BB52Big.jpg

As with most sane Bengals fans I know. I have no idea how I'm supposed to feel (already blared Bengals TD song "Bang on the Drum All Day" once, sorry neighbors). I'm still happy to be here, and would not be upset in any way if they lose in two weeks. I smiled for a bit, but still don't really feel a lot about it, which is kinda sad?

It's weird that a team in the city I've lived my entire life is playing for a championship, but just so happens to be the one I care the least about. In terms of teams I root for winning a championship, they'd be fifth on the list, so maybe I'll get to find out two weeks from now how much it would mean to me.

• Like 3

Happy for sport and dilbert and the Bengals fans on here. Y’all did your job and knocked out the Snatit and the Chiefs. Now kindly go and get smacked around in the Super Bowl, since I have a feeling imma be seeing y’all in contention for a long frickin’ time. 

Joe Burrow made a super bowl before Lamar Jackson. 2019 is going to haunt this franchise forever and it should. No excuse for coming out that flat and overlooking your opponent like we did that year. 

• Like 5

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, pepis21 said:

Back to Chiefs, not kicking at the end of q2 took revenge at the end too.

49ers-Rams at this moment is boring.

That was a really bizarre playcall, and a bizarre choice by Mahomes to go through with it. 5 seconds is plenty of time to throw a quick pass one yard to the endzone, but trying to go behind the LOS?? Makes no sense

• Like 1

I cannot contain my excitement.  I was barely one year old the last Bengals Super Bowl apperance. My best friend was born four days after.  For the first time Im actually more interested in the game than the commercials. This city has been through so much.

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Signature intentionally left blank

1 minute ago, ManillaToad said:

That was a really bizarre playcall, and a bizarre choice by Mahomes to go through with it. 5 seconds is plenty of time to throw a quick pass one yard to the endzone, but trying to go behind the LOS?? Makes no sense

based on the shot of him after the replay, he thought they had a timeout left. Still an odd choice

The Rams need to lose just because their hokey PA announcer doubles as a cheerleader.  "5, 4, 3, 2, 1 now SCREAM!!!!!" - effing seriously?  What kind of harry high school crap is this?

• Like 5

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Really interesting crowd dynamics in this game. There’s huge cheers when both offenses are on the field and huge cheers when both offenses do something good - basically, it’s always loud. It’s almost like a mini Super Bowl. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, Crabcake said:

Really interesting crowd dynamics in this game. There’s huge cheers when both offenses are on the field and huge cheers when both offenses do something good - basically, it’s always loud. It’s almost like a mini Super Bowl. 

Every "home" game for the Rams sounds at best like a neutral-site game, and typically a road game.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."