MLB 2022 Uniform/Logo Changes

TheGiantsFan

29 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

Love the Rockies Spring Training logo 

6RipoIh9_400x400.jpg

I like that one a bit more than their traditional ST logo that they used forever. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

19 hours ago, Raptorman415 said:

Is there a full list of who's getting a City Connect this season? 

I seem to recall someone on here last season said the rumor was it would be the Rockies, Nationals, Angels, Padres, Royals and Brewers this season. 3 came true so far, so I think that rumor was correct.

23 hours ago, DarthBrett said:

I seem to recall someone on here last season said the rumor was it would be the Rockies, Nationals, Angels, Padres, Royals and Brewers this season. 3 came true so far, so I think that rumor was correct.

I think there will be more than six new CC unis this year.

There were 7 last year, and all 30 are expected to be released by end of 2023…7/6/17 seems like a weird distribution schedule.

• Like 4

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

It looks like my question has been answered.

And once that happens, presuming they don't overdo it, my ideal concept uniform for the Braves will be fully realized...I've long thought the Braves, not the Twins, should add gold. Its already in their tomahawk. Of course, in my ideal world they'd darken the navy as well but that's splitting hairs.

Oh and they'd bring back the radially-arched NOBs, too.

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Vertically arched is the Red Wings kind, or the good Braves kind. Radially arched is the normal kind. But yes, I agree, it's classic Braves and they never should have gotten rid of it.

• Like 4

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

So braves are getting city connect now. Interesting… I wonder if they’re going to fit all the clubs in the program this year. I think that was rumored a while ago could be wrong.

SIG.png

23 minutes ago, LA_Angels said:

So braves are getting city connect now. Interesting… I wonder if they’re going to fit all the clubs in the program this year. I think that was rumored a while ago could be wrong.

Where did you hear the Braves are getting one this year?

26 minutes ago, LA_Angels said:

I think you are getting confused with the championship uniforms.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, LA_Angels said:

I think the implication of that tweet was that they’d be revealing their World Series champion gold-trimmed jersey, not necessarily a City Connect (although who knows, that might happen eventually too).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

Speaking of the Braves, anyone know what this is?

No idea, nothing on that jersey has any connection to atlanta, neither wordmark font is anywhere in atlanta. It just looks like a really crappy fake of a faux back 

I'm pretty sure that's a nod to the signs of the Civil Rights movement, kind of like the Grizzlies' first City jerseys. There also seems to be an MLK patch on the sleeves. The irony of this team using Civil Rights imagery is not lost on me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • LOL 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

3 hours ago, dont care said:

I think you are getting confused with the championship uniforms.

Oh true that makes a lot more sense. I always forget about the gold themed jerseys after a championship. I’m not a huge fan of them but i guess it’s a cool tradition. 

3 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Speaking of the Braves, anyone know what this is?

Thankfully it’s just a concept!

• Like 2

SIG.png

On 3/24/2022 at 5:08 PM, DarthBrett said:

I really hope the Angels is this season because I am very interested to see what they go with for the "City" in City Connect. I do recall seeing a Reddit comment last season saying there was initial discussions about it being beach themed.

IbjBaeE.png

2 hours ago, monkeypower said:

I really hope the Angels is this season because I am very interested to see what they go with for the "City" in City Connect. I do recall seeing a Reddit comment last season saying there was initial discussions about it being beach themed.

It needs to be ska themed! Black and white checkered cleats with vests. 

• Like 3