MLB 2022 Uniform/Logo Changes

TheGiantsFan

26 minutes ago, bbush24 said:

First look at the Guardians in action yesterday, compared to last year.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Is anyone else only seeing the bottom image?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

16 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

"Guardians" is just so lame and I feel like they only picked it because it has "-ians" at the end, not because it was the best name.

P16MTCY.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Meh 1

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Couple in-game shots from the Braves:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also of note, it looks like they updated their batting helmet number font to a more traditional block. It used to be a strange flaired font.  Curious if this was just for the gold unis or if the regular helmet decals will also be updated.

spacer.png

This is what the number font looked like before.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also of note, it looks like they updated their batting helmet number font to a more traditional block. It used to be a strange flaired font.  Curious if this was just for the gold unis or if the regular helmet decals will also be updated.

spacer.png

This is what the number font looked like before.

spacer.png

That old flaired font looks to be the same font the Padres wore in the 2000s. Not sure why the Braves wore that. 

Trevor Hoffman Signed San Diego Padres 2006 All Star Game Jersey With —  Showpieces Sports

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Beautiful. Almost exactly what my personal ideal Braves uniform would look like...just need the vertically-arched NOB to complete the satisfaction. And the gold looks MUCH better here than it does on the Twins.

Now can they please make these permanent??? 

Spoiler

I know they won't, but a brotha can wish.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That should have been their BP hat (at the very least) since the 2010s change. 

I like that look than the rather boring look they have now. 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So we just gon' skip over the fact that the gradient is back in baseball after 20 years?? Nah? Nothing? Aiight, that's cool...thaaat's cool.

(FTR, I like the application here. The NASA font is a bit too beer-leaguish for my liking though I understand the inspiration, but overall, solid A for what they are.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Not a fan of the new W Nats cap. I just don't like it. There's just too much going on for a baseball cap. The Curly W is just better. Also, they're doing that thing I hate when the cap and helmet are 2 completely different designs. I can't stand that. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Applause 1

XM4KeeA.png