2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

15 minutes ago, 8BW14 said:

I know, the Jags are competitive  and I’m  just being hyperbolic but they Cowboys were winning 27-10. They should have put them away and they didn’t. I’m a 28 year old Cowboys fan who’s only ever see them trip over their own trip over their own dicks and lose games they have no business losing.

Maybe it'll be good in the long run because now they only have to win one game to essentially not only guarantee a playoff spot but the 5th seed, instead of trying to go for the division. Now they can rest players that are clearly hurt/hurting (like Micah) and give them time to be near 100% for the playoffs.

• Like 3

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

1 hour ago, Kooky01 said:

HOLY CRAP THE JAGUARS DID IT!!! THEY SLAY THE DRAGON THAT IS THE COWBOYS!!!!

Even as a Snatit fan, I can't NOT be happy for what just happened. 

As a fan of both, I'm ECSTATIC.

47 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

The Jags are better than people think and the Texans played the Chiefs tough too. I wouldn't write off the Cowboys just yet.

QFT.

Now, yes they're a young squad. But this same young squad also hung tough against the Chiefs, in Kansas City, and if not for two minded TDs (one taken away on a ref's call) and an untimely turnover in goal-to-go, they likely would've won that game. So no, I'm not the slightest bit surprised Jacksonville pulled it off. Y'all seen what I wrote about them after they mollywhopped the Snatit in Nashville.

That said, because I know so many Cowpoke fans everywhere, including my own hometown where their (and the league's) all-time leading rusher hails from, and I truly mean this from every part of the innerest of the innards of my soul:

j-jbtzxclsv-lol-jbtzxclsv-laugh.gif

• Like 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The reason the Jags have improved is due to competent coaching.  Doug Pederson could be the best thing to happen to Trevor Lawrence's career when all is said and done.    Pederson doesn't kick his kickers, actually knows who Deebo Samuel and Aaron Donald are and doesn't get a dance from a bar patron.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

The reason the Jags have improved is due to competent coaching.  Doug Pederson could be the best thing to happen to Trevor Lawrence's career when all is said and done.    Pederson doesn't kick his kickers, actually knows who Deebo Samuel and Aaron Donald are and doesn't get a dance from a bar patron.  

He got more than a dance…

Disclaimer: Before people jump in with the inevitable "Patriots have had calls that benefit them for years" jargon - yes, I agree with you. All teams have. Doesn't mean it can't be discussed.

That was. Ugh. I do not agree with the Cole call. NFL has put a billion cameras in the arena, yet the "best angle" they can show us on the replay is worse quality than the Zapruder film. But hey, it happens. The only mind-boggling part is that 99% of the time, the Patriots would have taken a knee with :32 left and run out the clock for overtime. They've had similar situations many times this year and have (ie: ~:15 seconds left before the half and taken a knee, stuff like that ya'know?) Yet, they decide to go for it and THAT is the abomination they put together. What Meyers did was horrible (and maybe the rest of the fanbase can stop convincing themselves he's a #1 or #2 WR while they're at it) but I'm not convinced it wasn't the play considering the braintrust they have coaching that offense.

It's so crazy how much job security there is in the NFL coaching brotherhood. I'm not talking head coaching, just coaching. Once you're in, you're in. It's crazy that Matt Patricia and Joe Judge are allowed anywhere near football teams anymore after the scorched earth they've left behind. Yet, here they are. Allowed to coach. It's better job security than a Supreme Court justice. Mac Jones was good last year. Not great, but good. Now, he's regressed considerably when it's a known fact that Patricia and Judge work closely with him. Even more, the two franchises those boneheads have left are thriving with largely the same rosters they left behind -- Detroit might have even gotten worse, roster-wise!

Ok. I'm done.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

5 minutes ago, Brass said:

Disclaimer: Before people jump in with the inevitable "Patriots have had calls that benefit them for years" jargon - yes, I agree with you. All teams have. Doesn't mean it can't be discussed.

That was. Ugh. I do not agree with the Cole call. NFL has put a billion cameras in the arena, yet the "best angle" they can show us on the replay is worse quality than the Zapruder film. But hey, it happens. The only mind-boggling part is that 99% of the time, the Patriots would have taken a knee with :32 left and run out the clock for overtime. They've had similar situations many times this year and have (ie: ~:15 seconds left before the half and taken a knee, stuff like that ya'know?) Yet, they decide to go for it and THAT is the abomination they put together. What Meyers did was horrible (and maybe the rest of the fanbase can stop convincing themselves he's a #1 or #2 WR while they're at it) but I'm not convinced it wasn't the play considering the braintrust they have coaching that offense.

It's so crazy how much job security there is in the NFL coaching brotherhood. I'm not talking head coaching, just coaching. Once you're in, you're in. It's crazy that Matt Patricia and Joe Judge are allowed anywhere near football teams anymore after the scorched earth they've left behind. Yet, here they are. Allowed to coach. It's better job security than a Supreme Court justice. Mac Jones was good last year. Not great, but good. Now, he's regressed considerably when it's a known fact that Patricia and Judge work closely with him. Even more, the two franchises those boneheads have left are thriving with largely the same rosters they left behind -- Detroit might have even gotten worse, roster-wise!

Ok. I'm done.

The TD call I hated, but because of their dumb rules, it was was just the tiniest bit enough to uphold it. 

Patriots had the chances to end the game before it even got to that points. 

As for that dumb play, according to Andrews it was a draw play. So the lateral BS seemed 100% improves by Stevenson & Meyers.

But knowing Belichick, he'll still take reasonability because that's who he is.   

We can only hope now that the Patriots are going to miss the playoffs, maybe Kraft will step in during the offseason and force Belichick to fire Judge & Patricia. 

Mac can be a good QB, anyone blaming him is an idiot.  He just needs the right coaching (and a consistent offensive line) around him. 

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Meyers what a bloodclat dumb decision to lateral.

Once again, a team has a chance to throw a hail mary, but instead draws up desperation flips and laterals which works 0.000001% of the time. 

To add, this was a TIE GAME. Go down and win it on overtime. OOF. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 4

6uXNWAo.png

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Meyers what a bloodclat dumb decision to lateral.

This is unbelievable. I've never seen anybody try the Stanford Band play when the game is tied. This is catharsis distilled into a heroin injection for 31 NFL fanbases. The Pats could lose humiliatingly like this for another 20 to 35 years and I don't think I'd feel bad for them. I want every Pats fan to watch this with their eyes held open Clockwork Orange style for the next 16 hours. 

I know Belichick didn't call this and the players went maverick, but this is the kind of :censored: you do in year 30 of your Madden franchise when you're bored and dont' care anymore. He's got his doofus mulleted kid running the defense, he's got random guys he knows suck running the offense and he doesn't care. Dude's washed and should just retire before more dumb :censored: like this further taints his legacy. Same for Brady too. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Applause 4

PvO6ZWJ.png

So check this out, right, and then tell me if you, ESPN, or the Saturnians saw this coming...

...Jacksonville's remaining schedule is as follows: at NYJ, at Houston, and then home vs the Snatit to close out the regular season. All three of those games are very winnable; it's not out of the realm of possibility that the Jags win out and in the process of doing so straight up steal the AFC South from the Snatit (who at 7-7 have the Texans, Cowboys and Jags left on their schedule) and end up in the doggone playoffs. That'd be one of the doggonedest things to happen if it does...and for that very reason, I am pulling hard for it. (Hey, the Snatit brought this potential mess on themselves... #FireToddDowning)

• Like 6

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

23 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

WHAT? It's the same quarterback?

2 epic chokes will be his legacy on the field.

When Matt Ryan (wrongfully) gets elected to Canton, his bust should have two hands wrapped around its neck

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

6uXNWAo.png