College Football 2023

Rixaroo

Lending Tree Bowl is now the 68 Ventures Bowl. I feel like the stepbrothers had to rename it since the logo includes a friggin' boat. Granted this one is a battleship. It's also pretty strange that South Alabama is playing in their home stadium, and they just put South Alabama in both end zones instead of putting Eagles (Eastern Michigan) and Jaguars in the end zones, even if you use the same colors. 

2023-68-ventures-bowl-preview.png

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 12/22/2023 at 4:45 PM, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Can we give a shout out to the USF equipment team and their first-year HC for clearly bringing them back to Earth with their uniforms this season? 

They also figured out how to put the helmet stickers on so the logo didnt look cockeyed.  This was 2022, which seems to look OK until you realize if he was standing up straight and not leaning back to throw, the logo is kerned to the front.

gettyimages-1420633404-594x594-1.jpeg

This is an example of how they all looked in 2023.  Almost like Coach Golesh brought a proper equipment staff.

85-FAMU-vs-USF-2023-QB-Byrum-Brown-rushi

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, TBGKon said:

They also figured out how to put the helmet stickers on so the logo didnt look cockeyed.  This was 2022, which seems to look OK until you realize if he was standing up straight and not leaning back to throw, the logo is kerned to the front.

gettyimages-1420633404-594x594-1.jpeg

This is an example of how they all looked in 2023.  Almost like Coach Golesh brought a proper equipment staff.

85-FAMU-vs-USF-2023-QB-Byrum-Brown-rushi

Looks like just moving it towards the front helped them lay flat better. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

17 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Lending Tree Bowl is now the 68 Ventures Bowl. I feel like the stepbrothers had to rename it since the logo includes a friggin' boat. Granted this one is a battleship. It's also pretty strange that South Alabama is playing in their home stadium, and they just put South Alabama in both end zones instead of putting Eagles (Eastern Michigan) and Jaguars in the end zones, even if you use the same colors. 

2023-68-ventures-bowl-preview.png

It's the USS Alabama, permanently parked in Mobile Bay, not too far from South's campus.

• Like 3

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

2 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

I wonder if Oregon would've went with throwbacks if they had made the playoffs. In their two biggest games in school history they lost when they ditched school colors.

My guess is they might have broken out an early look at their next uniforms if they'd made the playoffs.

Edit: Further proof Oregon is wearing their throwbacks as they wore them in practice today.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Does SMU always wear those “Dallas” uniforms now?   I haven’t been paying much attention to them for a while but I feel like they used to have better looks.  

They worn them at least 3 times this year. Their primary away is pretty close to that as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png