2010 MLB New Logos, Uniforms, Patches

Brian E

Phillies put Victorino on the DL so they have now Called up there prised AAA player DOMONIC BROWN!!!

I dont get this either, is the joke that they botched his name/font on the jersey, or is this some inside "Philles fan" joke that i wouldnt get.

There's nothing to get. He's just excited that the Phillies finally called up Domonic Brown, and decided to use the "new uniform" thread to show pics of his jerseys.

Is it me, or does it look like he edited the photos by putting the name and # of Brown on the picture. Or am I just paranoid?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phillies put Victorino on the DL so they have now Called up there prised AAA player DOMONIC BROWN!!!

I dont get this either, is the joke that they botched his name/font on the jersey, or is this some inside "Philles fan" joke that i wouldnt get.

There's nothing to get. He's just excited that the Phillies finally called up Domonic Brown, and decided to use the "new uniform" thread to show pics of his jerseys.

Is it me, or does it look like he edited the photos by putting the name and # of Brown on the picture. Or am I just paranoid?

He didn't edit them. He took screencaps of the MLBShop.com customized jersey preview. You can see any custom jersey as it would look before you order it (well, reasonably close, since the application isn't 100% accurate).

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

He didn't edit them. He took screencaps of the MLBShop.com customized jersey preview. You can see any custom jersey as it would look before you order it (well, reasonably close, since the application isn't 100% accurate).

Alright, I guess I was paranoid. They looked fake, and technically they are. But at least he didn't make 'em himself.

Alright, I guess I was paranoid. They looked fake, and technically they are. But at least he didn't make 'em himself.

What exactly were you paranoid about? Someone possibly photoshopping a rookie's name and number on a jersey? Seriously?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What exactly were you paranoid about? Someone possibly photoshopping a rookie's name and number on a jersey? Seriously?

I guess I misused the word. I should've said "I guess I was trying to badger him"

Negro League throwback game tonight, the St. Paul Gophers vs. the Cleveland Buckeyes.

No pics yet, but the Gophers throwbacks are disgusting.

Edit- Not the best pic, I'm sure there'll be more though.

PavanoThrowbacks.png

Navy pants as well. I almost passed out when I turned on the TV and saw these, mainly because the Twins never do crazy throwbacks like this.

instead of going through 70 some odd pages, what teams (and what did they wear) retro jerseys.

thanks

Yeah, why go through 70 pages myself when I can ask others to do so for me

i need logo for fairfax kazngaroos. come fly across teh contry to watchus play in a game

instead of going through 70 some odd pages, what teams (and what did they wear) retro jerseys.

thanks

Yeah, why go through 70 pages myself when I can ask others to do so for me

i need logo for fairfax kazngaroos. come fly across teh contry to watchus play in a game

Hey, lay off the kid, or maybe he won't be kind enough to donate his kazngaroos gear to the Hockey Hall of Fame.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I do have more post-season logos...

These, I believe, are from the logo sheets...

WS10_WildTieBrker.jpg

WS10_WildCard.jpg

WS10_Postseason.jpg

WS10_Primary_TuneIn.jpg

And hopefully these can be added to the motherload site as well?

The postseason and wild card logos don't have a home on the CCSL site (yet), but the WS logos are already there if you haven't seen them.

ScreenShot2011-12-09at052105PM.png

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday.

I do have more post-season logos...

These, I believe, are from the logo sheets...

WS10_WildTieBrker.jpg

WS10_WildCard.jpg

WS10_Postseason.jpg

WS10_Primary_TuneIn.jpg

And hopefully these can be added to the motherload site as well?

The postseason and wild card logos don't have a home on the CCSL site (yet), but the WS logos are already there if you haven't seen them.

Yeah those I do have already saved. When they were posted ORIGINALLY, I was quick to save them. These I just got off the pressbox site recently so this should help as I have noticed the ones in the past have not been put up on the motherload site.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived