College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

Hey...if "Wyo" is their nickname, who are we to tell them different? Don't nobody ever say nothin' about "Wazzou" or "Mizzou", now do they? :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mississippi Sate is wearing all-black uniforms with maroon helmets. The black unis are the same ones that they had against Alabama last year.

One word: Yuck.

2z7equp.jpg

All black doesn't work when you have as dark of a color as maroon.

4849426.jpg

Agreed. Pretty pointless indeed.

Wyoming is wearing gold uniforms against Boise tonight, with "WYO" on the front. Apparently, they were a surprise to the players before the game.

For those who haven't seen (or actually care), this is Wyo's full-time look for this season:

4244488.jpg

And these are the ones Lights Out referenced that showed up on the field yesterday:

4850494.jpg

4850482.jpg

4850492.jpg

4849950.jpg

Apparently, Pro Combat-itis done made it out to Laramie...chickenwire and all.

I ca do without the inversion of the helmet logo colors--as well as those stripes--and I can also do without the humongo "COWBOYS" being spelled out on the legs, but on the whole, there's something I like about these. I like the Packer-esque style block numbers Wyo's been using lately, and they look even better in this guise. Plus, that is a mighty striking color combo...and no one does the three-color-uniform-element thing better than Wyoming. Perhaps they should look into making a full-time switch to this look--well, with the normal helmet, that is.

Thats last years pro combat template

B.T.W. stands for "By the way", "Beat the witch", "Because they wanna", "Buy tap water", and some other stuff.

But for Wyoming this year, it stands for "Bring the wood". Someone pointed it out a couple pages back.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I love the Colorado State orange uniforms and the Wyoming Pro Combats, but I thought Nike only gave out pro combats to elite programs.

Nike only designs special Pro Combat uniforms for elite programs, but if a school wants to buy them, Nike is more than willing to make them. There are even high school teams that have Pro Combat uniforms.

I love the Colorado State orange uniforms and the Wyoming Pro Combats, but I thought Nike only gave out pro combats to elite programs.

Nike only designs special Pro Combat uniforms for elite programs, but if a school wants to buy them, Nike is more than willing to make them. There are even high school teams that have Pro Combat uniforms.

I believe Montana and Appalachian State are both wearing them at some point this year as well.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I believe Montana and Appalachian State are both wearing them at some point this year as well.

Div. II Southern Connecticut State as well (thank you CBS College Sports).

Georgia Tech is wearing their gold jerseys and white pants from the last set for their White out game today against NC State.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I can't get a good screengrab, and nothing's up on Presswire as of yet, but Iowa's wearing some pretty sweet-looking throwback uniforms today against Ball State. Think Army Black Knights (of last year), except swap out the vegas gold for "athletic gold".

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Visiting teams have the choice but they usually understand that GT and LSU like to wear white at home so they bring their darks. Could have been that NC State decided they wanted to wear white and told GT that.

And I think the SEC has a rule that if the home team wants to wear white then the road team has to let them but the NCAA and ACC don't have such a rule.

Archived