Unpopular Opinions

Ohio State's logo is absolutely terrible. I hate how the entire logo is not outlined when placed on a colored background, as it looks like the background color "floods" inside of it. It's also way too busy and they'd be better off just going with the simple "O".

I don't like when logos are repeated on football uniforms. As in the same logo is on the helmet, jersey sleeves, and sometimes pants. Examples include Panthers, Eagles, Clemson, etc

The Eagles have wings on their helmets...I dont think the eagle head is anywhere else on their uniforms.

Logos don't need to be intimidating.

That said, I really don't like that logo either. I would love to see the Irish rainbows back, but this logo was not even a little of why I liked the Bucks' 1980s look.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I don't like when logos are repeated on football uniforms. As in the same logo is on the helmet, jersey sleeves, and sometimes pants. Examples include Panthers, Eagles, Clemson, etc

I generally don't like it either, but I don't mind when multiple logos are used.. I think a situation like the eagles/rams/bengals, whose helmet isn't a logo per se, can certainly get away with a sleeve logo.. I think a helmet logo, then a front hip logo is fine as well, as long as the shoulders are logo-free.. The main problem is when you get 5+ logos on the same uniform from it being on the helmet, jersey, and pants

Logos don't need to be intimidating.

This.

On top of that, a team doesn't need to be named after some intimidating predator or ferocious warrior either. Nobody is intimidated by a team's nickname. Calling yourselves the Lions or Spartans when your team isn't located in Africa or Greece, just for the sake of looking "intimidating", is just silly. A name with regional or significance is always better.

• Like 1

I didn't think the Kings' mid-2000s gold alts were as awful as everybody else thought (full disclosure: I like shiny things):

qlkpiam31nbtg7cb6ueq.jpg

Okay in and of themselves, but they of all teams had no business dressing like the Lakers.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I didn't think the Kings' mid-2000s gold alts were as awful as everybody else thought (full disclosure: I like shiny things):

qlkpiam31nbtg7cb6ueq.jpg

They would've been a lot better in my eyes had they not gone for the asymmetric look.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Get rid of the blue and these may be the best uniforms the NBA has ever had...

The simplicity and the way those colors compliment each other is beautiful.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)