2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kent Huskins scored a goal tonight.

Yeah, Kent Huskins is the "I keep forgetting that guy is on our team" for the Sharks.

Face it, every NHL team has one.

It's especially problematic when your Michael McDonald Memorial Player (because I keep forgettin') is Marian Hossa. I think every point he scored this year was in his first three games.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

A good night to have Horton, Lucic, Bergeron on my fantasy team. Thomas, not so much.

Terrible game defensively but you won't see a more exciting game this year. As a fan, I turned off the tv having got my money's worth.

I caught the period and a half of the Montreal and Boston game and all I can say, is that Boston as a whole is a bunch of dirty players that make Matt Cooke look like a schoolboy. If I'm Montreal, I go get Cooke, Sean Avery, and whatever other thug you want to throw out on the ice and I give Montreal what they want. You want to play thug hockey, then lets do it. I saw nothing but disrespect for an opponent and the game of hockey from Boston. As far as Montreal goes, they sure as hell better get some size and some fighters or they aren't going anywhere come playoff time.

I caught the period and a half of the Montreal and Boston game and all I can say, is that Boston as a whole is a bunch of dirty players that make Matt Cooke look like a schoolboy. If I'm Montreal, I go get Cooke, Sean Avery, and whatever other thug you want to throw out on the ice and I give Montreal what they want. You want to play thug hockey, then lets do it. I saw nothing but disrespect for an opponent and the game of hockey from Boston. As far as Montreal goes, they sure as hell better get some size and some fighters or they aren't going anywhere come playoff time.

What instances made you come to this judgment?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I know the Yotes aren't very popular on here but I gotta point out how awesome the Pacific West is to watch right now. Five teams only separated by 6 points makes for some awesome games. I just hope the Coyotes can get a spot and actually win a series for a change.

PopHeading-1.gif

Archived