NHL 2011-2012: Possible Uniform Changes

uah8tr

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. Just as I was about to get one, they go back to their old price :( I thought it was only the black ones; if I knew it was all jerseys earlier, I would've gotten one. Oh well.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

large_FirstPractice_0101_19.jpg

Those appear to be their standard shorts with royal blue trim. How lazy.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Are Cooperalls too much to ask from the Flyers??

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I went to a Marlies game yesterday and saw someone in a (knockoff) Selanne Atlanta Jets jersey. I don't get why someone would get that.

Anyways, I like how the Rags' backcup goalie is wearing brown pads.

On a side note, the Winter Classic has gone from a fun outdoor game to a game between the same NE US teams decked out in vintage white". It's gonna be the same teams always playing. The only "new" teams I can see playing would be the Devils and maybe the Wild/Blues if they were visiting. Hopefully they bring back the Heritage Classic.

large_FirstPractice_0101_19.jpg

Those appear to be their standard shorts with royal blue trim. How lazy.

They have the primary Rangers logo on them. That's even more lazy.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Did everyone who ordered the Islanders jerseys get them or have their order canceled?

My brother and I each ordered one on the 24th and they arrived on the following Friday. :)

As did I and I have yet to receive even a confirmation email of shipment.. Where is my jersey!?!

I don't know what the general consensus is on them, but I really don't like the Flyers' Winter Classic jerseys at all. They just look like a cheap fashion jersey with vintage white. Aside from the shells, the Rags look pretty decent. Lundqvist's pads are pretty nice.

Those really are great looks for both teams. The blue helmet takes it down a notch for the Rangers, but then again I don't think a vintage white helmet would look very good or be easy to manufacture.

EDIT: Upon getting a closer look, I've changed my mind. The blue helmet looks pretty good.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

I don't know what the general consensus is on them, but I really don't like the Flyers' Winter Classic jerseys at all. They just look like a cheap fashion jersey with vintage white. Aside from the shells, the Rags look pretty decent. Lundqvist's pads are pretty nice.

My thoughts exactly. Also, the socks look normal white, anyone else see that?

Archived